Play and enjoy that dude hhh.
Dont worry i was finished play
And all in the game is same as the windows version

Mybe its original version from dlsite
Sorry this is for UMEMARO VOL 17

FOR SEMEN ANALYSIS I STILL GOT SOME ERROR

dkf9235

Mar 6, 2020
To answer your question, I could guess at how to, but no not really. Anyway, why would you want to if I may ask? It's a pretty uncommon and outdated format. Just curious.
I want to try changing something in the ccn file then repackaging it as it was but don't know how

hadilan

Feb 14, 2020
Looks like there are movie versions on Dlsite, published by WORLDPG ANIMATION. But I don't seem to find anyone who has bought and posted them yet

dude777

Jun 30, 2018
For those who are still looking to get the '.mp_' converted to MP4 I used to use a program called 'MP_Decoder'. This helped with HMV back in the day. You can get it through sourceforge see below.

This will only work with the ones that used the Mackyplayer (Semen Analysis or earlier). The conversion is very simple and will only convert to the file's native resolution. New ones are just stored in the 'Temp' files.

Hope this helps for people on the PC.

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
That seems to be a very obsolete file format, one related to old motorola and LG flip phones. I tried converting them to something else at some point but the software that's supposed to open that (called bitpim), doesn't work on windows 10. Some video players like VLC and SMPlayer can open some of the videos but not perfectly, so I remember just giving up. I suppose you could play the whole thing and try to capture the video output somehow.
I do extract mpeg file from mp_ file, but it was quite some time ago. Of course I find some tips back then. Reading this post I try to recollect how I do that, but I didn't find any tutorial except some clues. I must say I figure it out eventually. You need a Hex Editor (HxD Hex Editor I use in this tutorial). This tutorial is maybe awkward and less elegant, but here it is...

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg

On the pictures where it writes hit the Search all, hit OK instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: VentureZapatist

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
tanikaze21 I found a tool to extract them. Here is the tool, you just load filename.ccn into it and extract. Videos are in wmv format for Sisters Sexual Circumstance at least...I haven't checked others yet.
Hello good sir.
Can you reupload the tool on another site?
I cant download the attachment and it shows up "malformed attachment request".
Thank you beforehand.

AmaNo04

Jul 6, 2020
how to change the language? somehow its in japan when i use the tool...
oh and thanks for the info...
I dont know.
I used it as is.
I dont find any option to change the language too.

fyfemmmm

Oct 15, 2020
How to extract video clips from the latest V20 friends game's resource files? Does anyone know?