How to extract video files from umemaro 3d

Nov 23, 2017
That seems to be a very obsolete file format, one related to old motorola and LG flip phones. I tried converting them to something else at some point but the software that's supposed to open that (called bitpim), doesn't work on windows 10. Some video players like VLC and SMPlayer can open some of the videos but not perfectly, so I remember just giving up. I suppose you could play the whole thing and try to capture the video output somehow.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
That seems to be a very obsolete file format, one related to old motorola and LG flip phones. I tried converting them to something else at some point but the software that's supposed to open that (called bitpim), doesn't work on windows 10. Some video players like VLC and SMPlayer can open some of the videos but not perfectly, so I remember just giving up. I suppose you could play the whole thing and try to capture the video output somehow.

NOTHING IS POSSIBLE

1#Umm why dont U not try to download the video file in some website [cause all i know umamero create video format for his game].

2#And record it with screen recorder with some of software if U on pc/laptop or APP if U on IOS/APK

3#And for audio U can convert the video to mp3 {Usual format in video and audio]

Note: comvert from video record file only that will make audio stick in his place

4#for Image just capture it use Screen capture and edit with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK if U want to moddfy to PNG as U like [clear the text box]

5#Read/copy/rewrite the Text dialoge [NARATOR,MC,OTHER CHARACTER] to .txt or docs

6#Then build it into EXE or APK or the other OS

YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE_with the bunch of progress

To bad i dont know coding to make my favorit game [EXE] become to apk

All i have just my fresh mind

Nov 23, 2017
NOTHING IS POSSIBLE

1#Umm why dont U not try to download the video file in some website [cause all i know umamero create video format for his game].

2#And record it with screen recorder with some of software if U on pc/laptop or APP if U on IOS/APK

3#And for audio U can convert the video to mp3 {Usual format in video and audio]

Note: comvert from video record file only that will make audio stick in his place

4#for Image just capture it use Screen capture and edit with AUTODESK SKETCHBOOK if U want to moddfy to PNG as U like [clear the text box]

5#Read/copy/rewrite the Text dialoge [NARATOR,MC,OTHER CHARACTER] to .txt or docs

6#Then build it into EXE or APK or the other OS

YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE_with the bunch of progress
I was only thinking about the video aspect, as per the subject of the thread, but I appreciate the insight.

To bad i dont know coding to make my favorit game [EXE] become to apk
Don't let that impede you, mate.

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
What i write above cause. I have done to extraxt SF FINAL BY Tjapan in apk format. But i dont like border frame that make real video image come so small [for my POV]. So i learn the proggres to make it [since the problem is the border and screen aspect rasio. I try to find the file who was make code for that]

But i got zero hehehe
Cause i need to know all stuff not just screen aspect rasio and border.

Now im in the way to learn renpy, but since my keybord got some bugs. I need the time to wait till it fixed

Reactions: VentureZapatist

leastig

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks for the help guys but as far as getting the result i prefer not to screen record. Im still trying to find a solution

leastig

Jun 3, 2020
Also sorry for the delayed reply, im still busy nowadays BUT i plan on uploading something like remastered of umemaro 3d. Kinda like with better controls or shit idk

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
I make a way
I'll go with android app builder on smarthphone. Since renpy studio not for mobile hhh

Now I need to learn all element for VN APK {original not use renpy } video,image,audio,text,and etc

The best way is to unpack original VN japanese game

Reactions: VentureZapatist

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
1.My plan is rename my video file [nope, I mean the video from the game] like video file name in this game and make them to FLV-Since the game Use Adobe Air....

2. So i'll go with asset>103 FVL file> selected that can triger or not. So at last there is 74 video file Left<

#and I wont distrub the other File Or Code [except icon and the game name]

So thats all for know...

If this work 100% [the system game still, but video that has audio game has change > into Your Favorit game]

I'll tell U later

Last edited:

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Those videos are just mpg, I figured this out trying to do the same thing the other day with the Lewd Consultation room videos. VLC will play them as is except with a delay on audio/video syncing and some of the scenes are cut odd like in the attached video but what I did was use VLC to change them to mpg using the save as mpeg 1 option(just changing the file extension fucks them up) then change the .mpeg1 to .mpg(if you do it as batch conversion VLC doesn't let you name the file, if you do it 1 by 1 then you don't need to rename). After that I loaded into Adobe Media Encoder and converted to mp4(VLC can do this as well but I prefer AME as I use it quite often with After effects and Premiere Pro) So the only real drawback is probably you will have to use a video editor to cut the videos and rearrange the scenes properly. On the bright side, it seems like they don't get scrambled too badly from what I saw. Hope this helps

The video I mentioned(note how the creampie is shown before the transition to ejaculation inside):

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Those videos are just mpg, I figured this out trying to do the same thing the other day with the Lewd Consultation room videos. VLC will play them as is except with a delay on audio/video syncing and some of the scenes are cut odd like in the attached video but what I did was use VLC to change them to mpg using the save as mpeg 1 option(just changing the file extension fucks them up) then change the .mpeg1 to .mpg(if you do it as batch conversion VLC doesn't let you name the file, if you do it 1 by 1 then you don't need to rename). After that I loaded into Adobe Media Encoder and converted to mp4(VLC can do this as well but I prefer AME as I use it quite often with After effects and Premiere Pro) So the only real drawback is probably you will have to use a video editor to cut the videos and rearrange the scenes properly. On the bright side, it seems like they don't get scrambled too badly from what I saw. Hope this helps

The video I mentioned(note how the creampie is shown before the transition to ejaculation inside):
thansk dude...

my video cutter progress is in half but
i get stuck. cause WIP APK need ADOBE AIR

and the number of vidoe doesnt that much [72 WIP Triggred]

yup, Semen analysis doesnt that much IMG_20201110_011933.jpg

I like to make Vid Arange like this so
ill try to make apk which fit this Arange so I need some little help...

so where is this place of this image

in WIP IS called movie select
but when i try to peek into an apk

i didnt know where the place to change it..

and when i look into CHEEKY GIRL APK
i take a look into Raw file and there is new File that I didnt Know

like application.ccn | .fsh and.vsh file

so if U know I hope U can explain it for me

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
CCN is an encrypted subfile of clickteam fusion made game. You can view the .exe for let's say Sister's Sexual Circumstances for example with a hex editor and there are some different apps that can extract the files in the .exe but the CCNs I don't know how to get in to. Unfortunately, that's where the videos are located though. I've been searching for a way to extract this myself but with no luck

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
tanikaze21 I found a tool to extract them. Here is the tool, you just load filename.ccn into it and extract. Videos are in wmv format for Sisters Sexual Circumstance at least...I haven't checked others yet.
thanks, for U help dude
now all is clear just stick to the plan...

if it possible ill make fit app if not
ill make from other apk blueprint and placed video file to it

tanikaze21

Jan 21, 2020
Wait i found android version on some site

Here the link

Play and enjoy that dude hhh.
Dont worry i was finished play
And all in the game is same as the windows version

Mybe its original version from dlsite