• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Guessing your hand is all better? Glad to see the project back up and running again! looking forward to more updates!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Oh hey it's this game. I thought it seemed promising but i thought it was abandoned. Welcome back :)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Oh hey it's this game. I thought it seemed promising but i thought it was abandoned. Welcome back :)
It wasn't abandones, but the dev hurt their hands and had to pause production while they recovered.

Now they have healed enough to continue.

Feb 14, 2019
been playing for a bit, is there a way to retrigger the spider lady event? I was underprepared and now i think i could take her but using lewd magic on the spiders doesnt summon her like the first time...

also, any way to increase the amount of lust damage you do? it seems to be capped at 2 from the spell babette gives you...

finally, what are the last two fish? Ive seen the scene with fish lady and i can fight(lose) against the shoggoth, so idk if its important or not.

oh, and whats the difference in the gallery with the red-colored scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
a hentai game that cater to gay instead of lesbian. U don't see that everyday. Will download it, it's something fresh in terms of who the dev is catering to (normal hentai games would just go lesbian as their other frontier content except straight so this is definitely interesting)

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
a hentai game that cater to gay instead of lesbian.
eh. it is 95% straight with 2 femboys who are so girly you easily mistake them for girls.
And you literally never touch their penis in any way. You just fuck their bussy with your dick.

Reactions: VIOLET222
Oct 5, 2017
been playing for a bit, is there a way to retrigger the spider lady event? I was underprepared and now i think i could take her but using lewd magic on the spiders doesnt summon her like the first time...

also, any way to increase the amount of lust damage you do? it seems to be capped at 2 from the spell babette gives you...

finally, what are the last two fish? Ive seen the scene with fish lady and i can fight(lose) against the shoggoth, so idk if its important or not.

I don't think viv can be triggered again unfortunately, we'll have to wait for her to get an update.

I believe your lust damage ramps up over time as you defeat more enemies and gain XP. Once you have enough, visit sluttony and she'll offer to strengthen your spells. In the previous update you can grind spiders endlessly to increase your lust damage to ridiculous amounts, now though i believe you need to fuck the disguised elves once you get high enough.

Speaking of spiders, if you want to defeat the shoggoth I know a method...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 10, 2018
The standard lust spell increase by winning battles then going to the Goddess to upgrade it. Babette's spell can not be upgraded yet, wait for the dev to add more to her story/quest.

Last row is Shork, Scuba Spider & Tentacle. Note tentacle is not the same as 'UHH?' and it has extremely low probability (1% chance with perfect rod).

Pretty sure red means you have met the prerequisite to see that scene, which typically means you haven't even met the character yet. Though there's a drow scene listed in gallery's last page which does not exist yet.

Last edited:

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Glad the hand got better, eager to see more updates but of course not at the price of overwork.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Holy hell, he is back?
Very nice, this project needs to live on. My favorite game here and I hope it doesnt ever die until its finished.

Reactions: fapmaster9000

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
Big fan of this game. Very good difficulty, very reasonable plot. Great monster girls.

If we can get pregnant traps and a little more control during fishing, than this game would be perfect

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes