• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is this abandoned for the foreseeable future or is there any word from the dev on it?
On Hold for the foreseeable future though lately the dev's twitter has a lot of warmup art so I assume that's a sign their hand is getting better.

Reactions: lTTMl

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Well that is a really good news! After all this time i still had hope the dev will return to us. Had an actual chat with (him?) years back and he had some big plans for this project. Still it is unfortunate that the injury delayed his work so much. I hope he is actully in a good condition now, and can keep on working.

Oct 5, 2017
I have been summoned by the publishing of a new update. The spiders of the woods will tremble in fear of my coming as I pursue even greater heights of HP to achieve my ultimate goal of waifuing everything that can be waifu'd.

The current spider death count is 410. We must go further. For the waifus.

and the male half-elf

for those who are just joining us, i killed 410 spiders to get my HP high enough to survive the shoggoth so i could fuck her. you can read about my adventures on page 23, in which i contemplate the merits of spider genocide and eldritch pussy

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is this a joke or was it actually caused by masturbation?
I don't remember an exact reason being given, but the patreon post says the cause was art related stuff, so probably not. Then again, considering the art they do...

Reactions: mrttao

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Love the game, but lots of dead ends and missed opportunities if you answer something wrong or forget to save. Anyone have a fullsave to that end? I think I forgot and then all the autosaves buried it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I am enjoying the story, characterization, and visuals.
They are so great I don't even care about the placeholder stuff
I put together a guide on how to unlock most of the scenes in the current version of the game (0.1L1). All scenes are numbered in the attached images for convenience. I'm currently missing #27.
Ok. Seriously annoyed that there is no shared persistent gallery, instead they are locked/unlocked by your current save state.
And there are a bunch of missables.
So if you want a full gallery you need to restart the game and follow a guide. the latter really spoils the fun.

Last edited:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there another trap beside the male half-elf?
yep, at least in the files. there's a blue dragon boy to go with the red one that iirc you meet in the mountains? haven't played in forever, so I can't recall if there was any interactions with him yet.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes