VN Ren'Py Abandoned How I Met Your Whore Mother [v0.2] [ApexUnknown]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
So..there's a girl. She's a whore (not literally , but being whore by your character/personality/actions is even worse [hi there Kim K.!]). This whore is a mother of Ted's future kids...and there's propability she is Ted's sister/mother/cousin (incest tag)...No thank you.
I hate that show for what they did for Barney Stinson in the finale. The only whore in that show is Ted! (Jesus, I hate that guy so much!)

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
This whore is a mother of Ted's future kids...and there's propability she is Ted's sister/mother/cousin (incest tag)...No thank you.
he said that this will be loosely following the show so.... no it wont be his relatives lololol

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
You know, Ted's ahegao fetish is pretty weird in my opinion, cause the expression is a bit hot but what's really hot is the reason the girl is making that expression (again, in my opinion), which is why his yearning for the expression itself (instead of the situation in which the expression appears) strikes me as weird.
That said, his weird fetish and his insistence on asking girls to make that expression on almost every interaction is such a Ted thing to do that I can't help but praise your execution of the character. So well done, you've made Ted hornier but kept him Ted.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Does this game feature NTR or Cuckold Contents? If there is how strong is it?
I would love if can I make the MC a cuck for entire game.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
marked abandoned since patreon account isnt up anymore and the dev apparenty deleted his F95 forum account

Reactions: DrackDrap

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
only thing i could imagine is he got a DMCA notice but this is far to much into the realm of parody for that to even be a slight concern

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes