Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Hiyori has 3 outfits, including just nude, that's 4 model sets, the only set that has a full body version is her police uniform now, and it's only one with dozens of variations of it having been removed, her every day outfit, her business suit, and nude model have nothing but the waistline version now.
I might need to download the JP versions to see where these are used just to see if MG cut out the story bits that actually uses these models. I don't remember any situations where some of those could be used so if these got cut then the content that uses them got cut as well. Glad I didn't spend 45 bucks on this just yet.

Doesn't seem as bad as what they did to Kuroinu but this is a really expensive VN.

rottinaim

Jan 20, 2018
Here's a basic example of what was cut

Most models shown in the game are cut off at the hips ending just before the crotch in most cases for censorship sakes, there are dozens of variations of the characters where the full model is shown down to the ankles/knees that are no longer in the game with each character only retaining ONE version of this instead of dozens

Hiyori has 3 outfits, including just nude, that's 4 model sets, the only set that has a full body version is her police uniform now, and it's only one with dozens of variations of it having been removed, her every day outfit, her business suit, and nude model have nothing but the waistline version now.
thanks

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Here's a basic example of what was cut

Most models shown in the game are cut off at the hips ending just before the crotch in most cases for censorship sakes, there are dozens of variations of the characters where the full model is shown down to the ankles/knees that are no longer in the game with each character only retaining ONE version of this instead of dozens

In theory someone could replace some of the files with the Japanese images to get more than waistline & costume variety? If the cropping doesn't mess up.

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
how is this game can someone tell me before i play ? i have limited net
is a clock up game so is kinky game is a nukige with alitle bit trans content 1 or 2 scenes and alot of fetishs like anal, reverse rape ,drink semen etc you have the in this web the first game too, this a sequel but is not a continuation of the first game

korat56

Jul 31, 2017
So I extracted all the files of the game, they gutted the character stands compared to the original japanese release.
Went from 6500+ down to barely 400...

Basically all the full body nude models were cut, and more
For example Hiyori's available models alts went from 780 down to 79, almost literally a 10th of what used to be there.
I know game translation is an area people fail into but for god's sake is it asking to much for these people not to purposely fuck up the products they should be trying to sell us, Now after getting that off my chest back to my anki reps.

Last edited:

Hellsphix

Dec 25, 2017
Am I missing something? I can't seem to get on Chika's route even with the guide. It says you have to start over after normal end and then there will be something there for Chika, but I have done the normal end multiple times and it doesn't show up? I've done all the other routes but I'm missing Chika and some Other CGs.

bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
Anybody know who the pregnant route is?
Only 1 route, go down the twins route all the way, then "Do not check on twins" takes you down their mom route. It is all Futa which is not my thing, but the mom is pregnant at end of that route.

MTL_Enjoyer

Sep 24, 2017
How so, are there more scenes with the protag than gangbangs?
I'm currently on what i would asume is the "main route" and it definitely inst vanilla.

In a nutshell, it's mostly about the girl "servicing" the citizens while the protagonist encourages and helps her becoming a better cumdump once in a while, i'd say it's 50/50, and very few gangbangs.

Ace501

May 27, 2019
Am I missing something? I can't seem to get on Chika's route even with the guide. It says you have to start over after normal end and then there will be something there for Chika, but I have done the normal end multiple times and it doesn't show up? I've done all the other routes but I'm missing Chika and some Other CGs.
where did u find guide?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes