• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

liliana9

Oct 10, 2020
the fact that this game comes with a built-in panic button to change your screen is fucking hilarious

RBillh559

Mar 25, 2018
yes someone pls verify what does it mean do not save?
Pretty sure they mean after you clear all other routes start a new game.
You can clear the normal routes by loading into a save at the first choice to save time, but to get the manager you have to start a new game after.

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
You can clear the normal routes by loading into a save at the first choice to save time, but to get the manager you have to start a new game after.
i cleared all the routes and i pressed new game so when does it show up

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Heh no wonder
I think the guy who make a walkthrough is a japanese and just copy paste whatever the G translate says

RBillh559

Mar 25, 2018
i cleared all the routes and i pressed new game so when does it show up
Make sure you clear both the main and alternate ends for each route. The last choice for each girl will give two different endings depending on who you pick. After that a new game will have the manager as an option at the first choice.

NGL, I couldn't figure out how to get the director afterwards, I just downloaded the full save posted to see the rest of the scenes

tsmnumberone

Aug 19, 2020
Make sure you clear both the main and alternate ends for each route. The last choice for each girl will give two different endings depending on who you pick. After that a new game will have the manager as an option at the first choice.

NGL, I couldn't figure out how to get the director afterwards, I just downloaded the full save posted to see the rest of the scenes
the full save crashes my game on launch :(

Aug 15, 2018
I haven't played this game yet so i don't know if there's a futa in it or not but the femboy male twin is a textbook trap and i didn't saw the trap tag, if there is no futa in the game i think that the futa tag should be changed for the trap tag

bigmeme221

Nov 1, 2019
Any news from the translation of their newest game Sacrifice Villains? There is no thread on fzone so I'm posting here to ask. From what I understand they already signed a licensing agreement with Shiravane. This was like 6 months ago during development. Idk if the translation was working in tandem with japanese version or now that the full version is out that's when they will start working on a translation

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ClockUp
Version of the game: How a Healthy Hentai Administers Public Service [Final]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:2,5

Compressed Size: 1,3 - - - - - -

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes