4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
The save that comes with this game doesn't even work as it should. I mean, it has recollection, but you can't play that save file because it's right when the game ends. Wish someone dropped their full save file to fix this.

Reactions: CastePlays25

mista tea

Mar 31, 2018
help the service and lewdness keep resetting back to 70% for all 4 girls
If you haven't cleared their required affection events then service and lewdness are also capped.
i've just unlocked 14/16 CG, how can i open the last two cg?
i have 4 CGs for Tomoe, 3 CGs each for Minato, Minori and Chie and 1 Bad ED.
i dunno how to have the last of them, i had played for about 5 hours. plz help me, tks :3
One of the ones you're missing is the other bad end, don't know about the last one though.

For anyone that's cleared the tower, are the last achievement and recollection scene tied to finishing it?

1701080499056.png

Modnarrrr

Jun 24, 2018
Jesus fucking Christ. I did the tower without the mod because it bugs it. I did it out of spite and because it unlocks all CGs. I have studied more for those 100 questions than for many exams of my life. And the final scenes I was missing were a bathroom one if you keep insisting when she is there, and one while she is asleep. Not sure what is the trigger for that one, but probably easier than the fucking tower.

Now, I am going to put my brain on ice or something.

samlol123

Nov 20, 2023
If you haven't cleared their required affection events then service and lewdness are also capped.

One of the ones you're missing is the other bad end, don't know about the last one though.

For anyone that's cleared the tower, are the last achievement and recollection scene tied to finishing it?

View attachment 3121588
thanks for answering me, i'll try one more time. sr for my bad english (✿◡‿◡)

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
I am stuck at tomoe 80% affection how do i progress i went to the shrine encountered the fox only once and never again?

Dec 5, 2021
i started a new game but for some reason i can go in the disturbed state and immediately have sex with her
is my game broken ?
also every time i click "start game" i unlock stuff for no reason

edit: deleted everything in the save folder and clicked "start" again and now on the third day protag randomely mentions Tomoe lets him have sex with her every day despite me not doing it once yet

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
There should be a "Guides and saves" folder in the game, you can check there how to activate the events that advance the relationship. Sometimes it's as simple as speaking with the girl at a specific time of the day but others are less intuitive.
where can i find that folder ?

Lucius3.0

Sep 16, 2023
How to change the H-status to left and right in Android version? The keypad disappeared when i touch the H-status. Any help?

ReignBloodark

Nov 8, 2017

View attachment 3121588
I cheated the achievements savefile to unlock that one and it is indeed the quiz tower completion achievement. If you finish the tower normally it is supposed to unlock your recollection. But my game's tower is bugged so I can't do it.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote