• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
can u reupload this bro zippy is no longer available
Image Translation (link to msg here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chat Translation and Decensored Patch (link to msg here)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've downloaded and played the game so the links should be working fine.
Make sure you do a backup file before apply these changes on your main game folder

Airam Nuhazet

Jun 4, 2023
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)
Zipptshare was taken down. Is there any other way I can get image translation for this videogame?

Maukiz

Jun 24, 2020
Hey, everyone, I was tinkering with this game a bit and was going to try my hands at editing a MTL for it, but recently I've been really preoccupied with other things. However I already made almost complete translation of all the image files within this game so it felt kind of wastefull not to share them. Here is a link to the patch with translated images:
Just extract its content into the game folder and replace all the files(I would advice you to make a backup of your game just in case)
You can update and change the download link, because now zippyshare is closed

ChubbyCat

Jul 7, 2021
Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study 1.06 (Fans Translation + Modded)

MEGA :

Sorry I had to abandoned my translation project right before it finished due to RL thing. So I decided to pick up of what's left on my project and tried to play the game for myself. So the games is basically finished and the translation is pretty much acceptable. Also I had to mod the game so any answer you choose is a correct answer. You don't need to apply any translation patch or image translation, it's already patched. Thank you very much for everyone that helped me with the translation.

Note : The Puzzle Tower is bugged you can't finished it.

Last edited:

Joshuart

Apr 3, 2019
Housemaid Ladies Disturb My Study 1.06 (Fans Translation + Modded)

Gofile :

Sorry I had to abandoned my translation project right before it finished due to RL thing. So I decided to pick up of what's left on my project and tried to play the game for myself. So the games is basically finished and the translation is pretty much acceptable. Also I had to mod the game so any answer you choose is a correct answer. You don't need to apply any translation patch or image translation, it's already patched. Thank you very much for everyone that helped me with the translation.

Note : The Puzzle Tower is bugged you can't finished it.
sorry to bother you, the link is down :cry:

Kino Yamano

Sep 28, 2018
how can i delete the cheat?
i want to play it with my wise, and bang the heroin by playing it not by cheat
i have delete the save data but when i get in back the game, it have for me to bang the heroin with no reason

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how can i delete the cheat?
i want to play it with my wise, and bang the heroin by playing it not by cheat
i have delete the save data but when i get in back the game, it have for me to bang the heroin with no reason
Use Chubbycat's version, it fixes the thing about having options unlocked from the beginning you shouldn't.

But keep in mind you CAN bang the main heroine from the beginning, that's how it works.

BigWoke

Jul 19, 2019
Do you have a new .zip file for this? dot zippy is gone and the files are now harder to download.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
There seems to be a bug ? I clicked on study a subject, but it just leads me to explore the house
That's how it works, you choose the subject at the beginning of the day and then decide what you want to do in each of the timeslots of the day, every time you study it'll be the subject you chose, you can't switch subjects in the middle of the day.

Reactions: jabbawock004

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
a quizz game (translated) for a student seem like a pointless hurdle -_- just imagining anwsering question about japanese history, literature and language theme made not want to play :/ (just the though of googleing for the anwser while playing and possibly doing it with only one hand felt like a sure way to not get the best ending before reaching sage time ><
(the fan doing the translation must have had a real hard time T_T that's some unhealthy dedication)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote