Stager

Nov 25, 2016
i downloaded the new version, but it doesnt show a start button or any options to click on when i open either qsp. is there a fix or could someone post a save from the very first day?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
at the beauty salon there's the "give the handles" option...what's that? o_O
And is there anything to do there? i've been albe to catch 2 times people having sex, but nothing more than that...

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
at the beauty salon there's the "give the handles" option...what's that? o_O
And is there anything to do there? i've been albe to catch 2 times people having sex, but nothing more than that...
pencil is the handle. You're suppose to be able to work there also. You have to ask the blonde about the sex then grab tool to break the tanning machine when the redhead chick is working

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone have the translated bigfixed version? I have the game already.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
have someone else the problem with unshoed picture in studio and angelas apartment?

ftross3

Aug 12, 2016
Can someone tell me what it means during the blowjob scene when it says "I want you to work language."?

Edit: Nvm trial and error and I got it...

tpro13

Nov 27, 2016
i accidently told both the red head and the blond in the beauty salon about the sex happening in the salon but now i cant break the solarium i think what can i do now?

DanMan

Aug 25, 2016
have someone else the problem with unshoed picture in studio and angelas apartment?
Yes, i am having the same problem getting the photos for angela, the cafe, and the photo studio from the 0.80 update to load in the game. I have chosed the GIF option, and the photos are in the House/House/House/Images/ImageGIF/0.80 folder. I tried moving the 0.80 folder contents to the ImageGIF folder but it had no affect, and the photos will still not load. I am not having any other problems with the other photos loading and the game is working perfectly. It's a great game!

DanMan

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote