EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
House0,70.PNG

About the game:
You play as ghost that can control a family that just moved into a house. You can play as the father, mother, and daughter. The current content stops at remodeling the guest room and choosing a housekeeper. Original and English qsp files are included.​

Developer: Stager4 -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks to @Normanndk for sharing!

House0,70.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
i believe so, LOP's developer blog talks about and promotes sexandglory's new games. I think it's either a partnership, or same company, but different teams.

Reactions: Die and Help

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i believe so, LOP's developer blog talks about and promotes sexandglory's new games. I think it's either a partnership, or same company, but different teams.
Same company with slightly different teams. Writers and artists occasionally help with other teams but the programmers generally stay put. Sex & Glory, Lesson of Passion Gold, Lesson of Passion, RealLove3D, and I think Play Force One are all owned by Lesson of Passion Games. A guy called Leonizer runs all of this and supervises the teams that create the games. They all share resources but each one has different flavors. Sex & Glory uses CyberFox Portable or Chrome Portable to run their games. Play Force One, LOP and LOP Gold use a modified Flash player. RealLove3D is using Unity. With the different engines, there's differing quality levels and lengths of games.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The premise kinda reminds me of a game called Sensual Haunting. It's amazing how many games were inspired by that one.
That game and Living with Temptation has inspired quite a bit of games

Reactions: Die

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
How do I play this game? I just have the two QSP files but I can't launch either.

Reactions: Die

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
By the way... money adding with cheat engine.... scan on Exact value and 4 bytes.... I scanned in the beginning on 5000, bought something et voila, only one value went to 1000 (bought something for 4000 R)... now I have lots of moneyz :p

Reactions: Die and A$AP

tab2

Pull it!
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for this game it's pretty awesome.

Unfaithful, it's pretty much a rags version of living with

You'll need rags version 3.0.59
And so is this. Being an extended remake of lwt is pretty fantastic. I ran it with the wrong version of RAGs though, so it's not loading any of the extended stuff and my save game doesn't like 3.0.59 but whatever still works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote