TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Most of the clickable pictures are torn pages. Anyone have a solution? I'm using QSPgui to open the English file. Any help is much appreciated.
The only thing I can say is have the image folder in the same folder as the qsp file, other than that I have no clue :oops:

Last edited:

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
thanks for the upload.
but the english translation in this game is so bad and broken that it takes away all the potential joy.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nope. He disabled his blog and now uses telegram. Also check albedo.pw, that's where he and most of the other russian devs are the developed qsp games

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Gofile link:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok i have download this game 2 times now and file is corrupted. and i used both links for the downloading.
anyone have idea why is that ?
Does it happens when you try to extract them or when its downloading

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Does it happens when you try to extract them or when its downloading
When i try to extract them. and its not on my end cos i started to extract every huge zipped files i have and its working with no problems including qsp games like SoB 0.11

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When i try to extract them. and its not on my end cos i started to extract every huge zipped files i have and its working with no problems including qsp games like SoB 0.11
What is the size of the archive. Your download might be timing out

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok good to know thanks for that.
anyone can upload it to mega or mediafire as Zipped ??
Shit I was checking the wrong archive. This one is indeed the size you said (or near it). Try to use 7zip instead of winrar, for some reason some people have been having problems with winrar o_O

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
FYI.. 7zip tends to extract the cyrillic alphabet like it should. In many cases, other rar or zip programs will read or extract cyrillic incorrectly. I've come across threads at other forums explaining that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote