p22

Jun 21, 2017
It looks there was another update of story files for 0.9.0, from today (dated at March 20th).

File comparison shows that these are all fixes to Ashley Vengeance path (no any other fixes).
Haven't played with update, so I'm not sure what exactly is all fixed.

Also introductory text was changed.

Reactions: ben stein

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Note that 0.9.1 will be released in near future also.

Current 0.9.1 change list from official site:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ben stein

ben stein

May 9, 2017
does anyone know how to consistently get to the Derek/Madison part of the new Ashley story? I was able to get there once but now can't replicate it. Not sure what event in particular triggers the continuation of the dialogue for that story.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official release notes say that 0.9.1 has been delayed until tomorrow (23rd instead of 22nd).
no big deal to me, since i always wait for mirrors anyway.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
House Party 9.0:

Password: igg-games[dot]com
*[dot] is a .

Gimme a like! HF
i'm assuming the win32 and win64 versions are included in that file. its 2.5gb, and 0.8.8 was only 1.2gb when compressed.

the size is also kind of a pain in the ass because mega can't download anything bigger than 2gb from any browser other than chrome in non-incognito mode unless you download their browser extension. whatever, i'll quit whining and start downloading. thanks!

correction: mega offers a desktop app, not a browser extension.

update: yep, both win32 and win64 are included in the .rar file. comes down to 1.3gb once the win32 build is trimmed off.

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
so im goofing with the console and trying to shrink a character for funsies, but i cant get it to work. typing in a value just has a character grow by that value i.e 1.5 will make them grow one and a half time their size but then typing in .50 will have them grow by a factor of half their original size
i cant tell how to make em shrink, the game seems to say that values less than 1.00 will do it but that doesn't seem to be the case.
EDIT: so while i cant presently indulge in my shortstack fetish by making Brittany a busty, wide hipped, 4 foot tall beauty I CAN indulge in my amazon and upskirt fetish by making Steph really tall, removing her panties and making her hips (and bust) wider to maker her skirt just a useless flapping piece of fabric. so thats fun

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
. . . i.e 1.5 will make them grow one and a half time their size but then typing in .50 will have them grow by a factor of half their original size. . .
Not to say you haven't, but have you used 0.50?
Maybe even negative, I dunno
I'm waiting on the next update to play again lmao

alex34389

Oct 17, 2017
Whats the point to download 9.1? To hear few new voices? Or to see new chocolate bar model?
Just wait next version for new content.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Whats the point to download 9.1? To hear few new voices? Or to see new chocolate bar model?.
You don't have to if you don't want to, what's the point of making a useless post? You can see the full change log to see what the point is. And yes, the 9.0 update released with lots of new dialogue that was not voiced, which will be added for 9.1.

Reactions: ShiftingMTGO

alex34389

Oct 17, 2017
You don't have to if you don't want to, what's the point of making a useless post? You can see the full change log to see what the point is. And yes, the 9.0 update released with lots of new dialogue that was not voiced, which will be added for 9.1.
whats the point of making a useless answer post which wont change my opinion anyway?
And cos I know i can see the changelog, that exactly why 0 reason to download 9.1

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Not everything is in changelog.

And since 0.9.1 is more bugfixed version of new content from 0.9.0 (which was full of bugs), it is definitively more important version to have then 0.9.0.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
whats the point of making a useless answer post which wont change my opinion anyway?
Which reinstates my answer, you don't have to download the update or play the game at all if you don't want to :)
And as p22 generously pointed out, 9.0 is really bugged, 9.1 contains the fixes (hopefully) and the voices that weren't added for the new dialogue. Also you should realize this forum is an echo chamber for yourself, if you want to complain about game features or lacking updates how about you head over to the dev website.

Reactions: Morpheas
3.60 star(s) 61 Votes