Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
You don't need the DVD, unless it provides a different ending. Just find and inspect the allergy pills and you should win the never have I ever game.

Reactions: brian1121

jarb01

May 18, 2017
official eek forums got wiped when they went down. this means all previously existing custom stories have vanished. it isn't too bad though, since none of the custom stories were compatible with the latest version of the game anyway.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I have several saved on my disk. If anyone needs them (if having 0.8.3), I could post them here.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I have several saved on my disk. If anyone needs them (if having 0.8.3), I could post them here.
Heya, could you actually post them on the custom story page on our forum? Just make a junk account if you want and post them each in a separate thread, titled by story name.

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Hey all, good news, we've got a House Party redeploy coming for all platforms today that will fix some of the bugs people are running into with the Vickie Valentine story, address the dialogue queueing issue that's preventing some characters lines from going off at times, AND, we've improved asset streaming from the file system (HDD/SDD storage), tweaked memory usage, and most importantly we've reworked the culling system to improve rendering performance and consistency. So many of you should notice an FPS boost and reduced jitter/frame time spikes. Personally it improved average FPS for me by about 10-14%, increased minimum/1% FPS by anywhere from 15-35% (depending on test settings and location in-game), and noticeably reduced the frequency of frame time spikes.

Let us know how the game runs for you after you see the update! Should be a matter of hours before you see it.

Reactions: Prick

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
Hey all, good news, we've got a House Party redeploy coming for all platforms today that will fix some of the bugs people are running into with the Vickie Valentine story, address the dialogue queueing issue that's preventing some characters lines from going off at times, AND, we've improved asset streaming from the file system (HDD/SDD storage), tweaked memory usage, and most importantly we've reworked the culling system to improve rendering performance and consistency. So many of you should notice an FPS boost and reduced jitter/frame time spikes. Personally it improved average FPS for me by about 10-14%, increased minimum/1% FPS by anywhere from 15-35% (depending on test settings and location in-game), and noticeably reduced the frequency of frame time spikes.

Let us know how the game runs for you after you see the update! Should be a matter of hours before you see it.
Yay you're also thinking of us with crappy computers,awesome :)

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
In the valentine story, how can I get into the house? I need to click on the gutter?

Ok nothing.. It is bugged for me

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
EEK, I made few modification:

HDR 64bit (9GB) - Very-high-end PC, NPCs sanboxes, repetable scenes, few errors fixed, intro, 12 music added, 2 dance type for girls, ladder, peek, more sex pose etcera If you need any help in the future PM me.

IAMA senior software engineer + animator + modeller, Unity is childjob for me, NO offense.

Ben Kutcher

jarb01

May 18, 2017

always great to see devs be on top of things.

now we just need someone to upload the 0.8.8 redeploy when that comes out. wait, uh, just ignore that last part.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Heya, could you actually post them on the custom story page on our forum? Just make a junk account if you want and post them each in a separate thread, titled by story name.

Done. If anyone else has some copies of custom stories, post them there, so they do not get lost completely.

Reactions: EekGames_Don

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Thanks p22. So, now that I'm trying to run my old 8.3 folder, I'm getting an issue another member posted a few pages back. The 8.3 version is telling me it doesn't have write permission to access the stories folder. Not sure what's going on there. Haven't had any issues running older version before, maybe it's because the main story file is newer? Anybody got a lead?
Can confirm 8.8 works fine.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes