• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
Latest update as in 7.7? cuz i got to the hot tub and stuck now, either I keep drinking and get wasted or not drunk enough and no stamina
It's intensely finicky. What I've found works best is if you ignore the Katherine quest line so you can keep the rum for yourself, and take the whiskey and chardonnay once Frank's been laid out. Save your game (in case something doesn't work) and then climb into the hot tub and drink two of the bottles in your inventory. Then talk to Vickie and have her perform her experiment on you three times. After the third time, drink the last bottle in your inventory. You should be drunk enough to proceed but not so drunk that she ignores you.

Basically, you just need to let some of the alcohol wear off before you drink the third bottle, or you'll be too drunk. That's the method I've been using and I haven't had a problem.

Where are the natty lites? I only need 1 more but since the game is so dark it's very hard to find it. Edit: It turns out I did find all of the natty lites. I have to now find a water bottle for katherine and have no clue how to get it and speaking with Derek about it yields nothing.
The water bottle is the empty vodka bottle in the cabinet/on the table (depending on what version you're playing). To get it, you have to inspect it and then ask Frank about it. It's buggy, though. If the dialogue doesn't pop up after you inspect it, open the console and use 'player inventory vodka' (without the quotes). That will add the vodka to your inventory.

I've tried all the version with the custom stories, and the animations don't work correctly. Anyone have a fix?
What exactly do you mean by 'the animations don't work correctly.' Could you provide screenshots or something as an example?

Last edited:

Lorudo

May 5, 2017
I've searched, but i cannot find an updated walk-through. Could anyone be so kind as to share one if they have it?

Thank you kindly in advance :)

Reactions: whooper

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
What exactly do you mean by 'the animations don't work correctly.' Could you provide screenshots or something as an example?
some of the custom stories bug out when you try to initiate certain animation for example the early build of Hypno party would not make missionary work correctly, most of the time you would end up in some demonic 69 position

the fix is either to update the custom story or be careful of the location where you imitate it

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
i'm havin problem with pickin up the diary, anyone can help ?
The diary is in the safe in the closet of the main bedroom. First you need to get a paper and pencil and use them on the cookbook found one of the rooms (that will give you the safe's combination).

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
hi everyone..

i downloaded the game.. unzip stories correct folder but still get unzip stories error.. when i push start game button without unzip stories, i took game crashed message.. i dont know what problem is.. maybe someone send me a save file, i can try load it to play ?

arl17

Oct 2, 2017
The diary is in the safe in the closet of the main bedroom. First you need to get a paper and pencil and use them on the cookbook found one of the rooms (that will give you the safe's combination).
i know sir, i already did that, but when i see the diary, i can't pick it up, no option there

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
There's something really wrong with this update, Frank will not go and beat Patrick up in this update, but he did in the previous versions, so I cannot get that bottle of his lol...

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
i know sir, i already did that, but when i see the diary, i can't pick it up, no option there
There's an issue with 0.7.6, I believe, where it was impossible to pick up the diary. If you're having problems with the diary, make sure you're playing the latest version. I haven't heard of an issue involving the diary in the most recent update, so I'm hoping that's your problem.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
do i have to redownload the whole game to play the latest version or just the original story??
Yes, you need the full game. Downloading the story only won't work. The download of the story is just for the (rare?) occasion, that the story doesn't load when you start the game.

It's intensely finicky. What I've found works best is if you ignore the Katherine quest line so you can keep the rum for yourself, and take the whiskey and chardonnay once Frank's been laid out. Save your game (in case something doesn't work) and then climb into the hot tub and drink two of the bottles in your inventory. Then talk to Vickie and have her perform her experiment on you three times. After the third time, drink the last bottle in your inventory. You should be drunk enough to proceed but not so drunk that she ignores you.
I think it is easier to finish the Katherine quest and then practise with her until your stamina goes up. I don't know if it is necessary to still drink alcohol, but i just drank the flask after the i was satisfied with the stamina.

Last edited:

masteraaran

Jun 10, 2017
Hey Guys, and @EekGames_Erasmus or @Eek! Games
Could anyone give me a rundown of what new sexually oriented scenes/quest/situations have been added since about version 0.6? The last time I played was version 5.5, I believe, and back then the sex scenes were limited to a handful. Anything new and titlating added? I kinda felt like there was MUCH less emphasis put on the sex content after the game was released to steam, which to me is unfortunate... so looking to see what sexual content has been added since that point. The changelog doesn't really seem tp help out in this regard...

Malika456

Formerly 'devilkirby'
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I can't get empty bottle from cabinet. Is it a bug? I ispect the bottle but when i talk with Frank, does't appear question for get it .

MajorGrimbly

Nov 6, 2017
I can't get empty bottle from cabinet. Is it a bug? I ispect the bottle but when i talk with Frank, does't appear question for get it .
Yeah, that's a well-known, persistent bug. Best way to avoid it is to talk to Frank about the empty bottle as soon as the game starts. If you'd rather not start over, just use the console to add the vodka bottle to your inventory. 'player inventory vodka' (without the quotes) is your console command for that.

Reactions: Malika456

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dat game.... arf ! ... never get my nerves soo hot than with this game lol

just tested a new mod for it.. but, damn... 1 single miss, 1 single mess, fucked up 1 lil' piece of thing on any quest ... and the whole game is fucked up.

i really, really hope eek gonna fix this, becaue its pain in a ass and a pur game breaker (and nerves pusher).

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes