TanatOS

May 5, 2017
UPDATED OP
Thanks for update, but...
House Party v0.7.7 Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win32+Win64+Linux+MacOS in attached torrent
OR
In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\
and maybe once party will be held also in the office.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I can't open any doors or drawers. I can get the hand tool but either I am not hitting the right key or I am not judging the placement?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get the water bottle?
Look in the cabinet for an empty vodka bottle, then inspect it and then, ask Frank about it, and he'll let you have it, once you've got it, go in the kitchen to the sink and fill it up from there.

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
This site can’t provide a secure connection
c.lewd.se sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR rip can't use lewd anymore ;/

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
How do i open cabinet, i know it's dumb but i don't see open command. I already locked Frank in Bathroom

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks for update, but...
I know... Saw that right after i updated... :( so after some screaming i downloaded the new version and packed that and went to bed with a note to wep to update.. :p
Why is the torrent for just One of those versions so large when a normal download is only a Gig?
short answer is compression. torrent version is uncompressed versions where the single files is compressed with 7zip :)

Reactions: TanatOS

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Sorry if this has already been touched upon, but holy crap the game is unplayable. Even at the lowest settings I get graphical stuttering like crazy. And it's not like I have a crappy computer either. Don't know what's going on or if it's just me or anyone else having glitchy issues too?

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
Sorry if this has already been touched upon, but holy crap the game is unplayable. Even at the lowest settings I get graphical stuttering like crazy. And it's not like I have a crappy computer either. Don't know what's going on or if it's just me or anyone else having glitchy issues too?
No, I didn't experience something like that at all. The game runs smoothly and the computer I'm running it on is kinda crappy. It's an Intel I3 with 8 GB of RAM and an NVidia GTX 750 Ti.

Well for idiots I guess. The release notes did not contain information about everything added in 0.7.7.
The publisher just added this comprehensive list of improvements in 0.7.7:
[...]
It does not contain information about added content because there wasn't anything added since 0.7.5. As far as I can see, there is nothing new concerning the gameplay. So the changelog is correct and it was mostly bugfixes and cosmetic changes.

Last edited:

Miles Edgeworth

Aug 22, 2017
Game won't open properly for me, once I click start new game it goes to a loading screen and never progresses, left for over an hour and won't load.

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 30833
About this game:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.​

Updated: 9/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Optional
Version: 0.7.7
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: adv, 3d, striptease, animation, flash, simulator, all sex

Blog:
Custom Story Creator: -

Instructions:

Changelogs:

Download(s):

In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip
in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

View attachment 30834 View attachment 30835 View attachment 30836 View attachment 30837 View attachment 30838 View attachment 30839
[/QUO
View attachment 30833
About this game:
The House Party game (which is available for free right now on the site mentioned below) is similar to a lot of the browser-based games where your choices influence your success as you progress in the game, but it plays like a first-person RPG with interactive game models, characters, and physics, like the aforementioned Leisure Suit Larry. My inclination is to take these games in a much more raunchy direction than the LSL series however. The games will be ripe with foul language, nudity, and sex, but hopefully be just as funny and engaging. There isn't much of a story to play though right now, just a few objectives to complete while I work on the gameplay mechanics. There are multiple story-paths though and different outcomes based on your decisions.​

Updated: 9/11-2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Optional
Version: 0.7.7
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre: adv, 3d, striptease, animation, flash, simulator, all sex

Blog:
Custom Story Creator: -

Instructions:

Changelogs:

Download(s):

In case of downloading Original Story problems, extract attached zip
in %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories\

View attachment 30834 View attachment 30835 View attachment 30836 View attachment 30837 View attachment 30838 View attachment 30839
The mac version link doesn't work. I download it, open up the .rar file and it won't open

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes