foxxynews

Nov 1, 2017
I found one somewhere but it didn't work. I wanted to try the 32 bit version because 64 bit was eating up all of my memory, but the 32 bit didn't load at all, and it seems like a lot of people on the steam forums are having problems with the 32 bit version so it's hardly worth it. In all honesty it's probably better to just wait until they optimize this game some more since both 32 and 64 bit versions are fucked in different ways right now.
Unused memory is wasted memory. There is no performance hit unless you are at or above 100% when it comes to RAM.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
So I've not properly played this game for maaaany versions now, exactly how many people can you actually do sexual stuff with at this point? Discounting cheating.
I'm not really interested in playing quests for hours to get nothing out of it since everything takes forever.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
. . .exactly how many people can you actually do sexual stuff with at this point?
BJ from Madison, Ashley and Frank.
Sex with Rachael, Katherine, Vickie, and Amy.
Brittney and Vickie also have a separate story now which ends with sex.
Pretty sure that's it. (Ashley might be completely bugged right now, haven't been playing.)

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Reading these comments, wow, I missed the update. I'm obtaining right now and will begin my own testing and updating my guide. That doesn't mean much though considering everyone is saying the story is really bugged. Guess I'll see for myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone who is befuddled with the bugs, remind yourself the new update is technically still alpha.
I'm not sure how they managed to release the story update without testing it to make sure it works, but whatever.
New content is on the horizon at least.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
reading through the thread, i'm guessing i'm missing out on a lot and also not very much at the same time by waiting for a mirror of 0.9.0. there's all this new stuff for ashley, but apparently none of it works properly.

but i'm guesing the changes in this build are more about opening creative doors further down the road, especially with all the new console commands.

also:
F/F poses do not match at all.
so brittney still can't swing for her own team? booooo.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Aw I wish you could pick up routes much faster and have a quick in game guide or something it takes so damn long to do things that might have a satisfying conclusion.
I really like the "real" feel of the characters in the game and the sex scenes are kinda fun with that but getting to them is a chore, especially when there's so many interwoven quests it's hard to remember what the hell you were doing.

And then if you do ONE thing wrong that's it, whatever you were aiming to do is over and you'll have to restart or try something else.
Or chance reloading a save and seeing if it actually keeps all the triggers...

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
the new ashley quest is pretty linear
Lol...

Devs add in multiple ways to complete most objectives
Devs add in at least 5 different forking story paths (that I've found so far)
Devs add in exclusive content to each story fork

"Guys, the new update is really linear".

Just because you found one path doesn't mean it's linear. Looking at your "spoiler", you missed a ton of content.

FYI, for anybody who hasn't yet... whip your dick out when you're in the closet with Vickie and Ashley for an AWESOME scene.

Reactions: jason95821

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
And then if you do ONE thing wrong that's it, whatever you were aiming to do is over and you'll have to restart or try something else.
Actually, one of the main points of this update was to remedy this. There are several ways to get to Ashley's ending now, so if you mess up you don't have to restart, you can just try to win her back over. They only just redid Ashley, but once they do this with all the girls it's going to be pretty awesome. I like the direction this game is going in, and the new content in 0.9.0 has been really good stuff.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Actually, one of the main points of this update was to remedy this. There are several ways to get to Ashley's ending now, so if you mess up you don't have to restart, you can just try to win her back over. They only just redid Ashley, but once they do this with all the girls it's going to be pretty awesome. I like the direction this game is going in, and the new content in 0.9.0 has been really good stuff.
This will be the hell to test, when they add similar multiple paths for other girls.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Okay first tests I've noticed a horrible change in average frames for my system. The previous builds were tolerable, but this build is unplayable for my machine. It's smooth as hell when looking in certain directions, but after turning 180 degrees the screen stutters like hell and jumps around making it impossible to simply walk around. This was a problem for some of the prior builds that I've played, but this version is way worse than anything so far.
Looking into geforce exp and my built in intel graphics properties, it seems like HP is undetectable and I cannot adjust the graphics options to lock the frames or force vsync. Any tips?

jarb01

May 18, 2017
patch notes say that the new update is supposed to add the option to limit the framerate. thats great, since the game usually tries to run at 200+ frames and makes peoples computers work harder than they want them to.
also they apparently alinged most sex positions for npc on npc action, so maybe britney will get her chance soon...?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
so no walkthrough yet huh?
The only walkthrough you're going to find at this moment is the one posted in the OP.
It contains everything up to 0.8.7, and won't be updated for 9.0 until the bugs are fixed and the multiple routes have been explored. You're welcome to do this on your own time.

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes