p22

Jun 21, 2017
Has anyone else had issues with Vickie's questline in 0.9.0? She'll give you the Training Day quest, but won't go to the hottub, and so you can't progress with her.
Training day can differ, based on your status with Ashley. If good, there is no more redemption quest, but different one.

One more general note. There seems to be new path with Ashley, which does not include revenge on Madison. You need to get reputation with her (not tracked with relation score, but hidden variable). Unfortunately, one of the triggers (secure top) is broken, so you wont be able to finish it normally. And even with that trigger fixed, the next encounter in her room is broken.

And for the LULZ, combine old prank Ashley quest (when she gets naked in room, to wash clothes) with new questline to prank Madison. You will get really weird behavior (her getting our of room naked to talk to people, then going back to room, then going out again, etc...)

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
do you have real time lights and dynamic shadows on? make sure those are turned off in the pause menu, they're not very well optimised and kill your performance. i'm running on 64 bit too, and my computer tries to set itself on fire if I have the lighting and shadows turned on.

also, i think turning on vertical sync limits the framerate so that the game doesn't try to run itself at 500 fps.
Honestly I don't want to put the game on long enough to get to the pause menu, I tried and it sat loading for several minutes with my GPU screeching away.
Not worth the risk.

I'm not sure I even have Vsync, there's AMD Freesync which I think replaced it at some point..."Not supported"
There's Enhanced Sync which I also don't have...maybe I haven't updated my drivers in a while.

Seriously though how is this something they've not rushed to fix? Imagine you forgot about it and forgot then went to go make a drink or something then you come back to a burnt out GPU.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Properly made GPU should never burn, regardless of software used. If things get to hot, it should throttle, to keep GPU safe. Of course this is without overclock and voltage mods...

Anyway, my recommendation is to enable ingame vsync, in order to cap frame rate to 60.

Reactions: sniff3005

Yanxa

Nov 5, 2017
After the whole "Can I practice on you" and exchanging cheesy lines, there's no further action. No dialogue, and once you've jumped out of the closet on Madison, Vickie won't even speak to you - is that normal?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Properly made GPU should never burn, regardless of software used. If things get to hot, it should throttle, to keep GPU safe. Of course this is without overclock and voltage mods...

Anyway, my recommendation is to enable ingame vsync, in order to cap frame rate to 60.
I've got it mostly working now but I think putting graphics to "Good" was too much and my PC froze after like half an hour of playing it.
My PC isn't the best but surely an AMD R9 200 should be capable of running the good setting...
Ah well, I guess I'll just have to live in hope of 1.0 being massively more optimized.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So can NPCs have sex with each other? Are there console commands to cheat to sex or at least a custom story up to date for easy sex?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, Patreon releases where always alpha work. Maybe they were released as is, with known bugs. Or not...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
So can NPCs have sex with each other? Are there console commands to cheat to sex or at least a custom story up to date for easy sex?
Yes, in 0.9.0. But F/F poses do not match at all. As for F/M, only Derek is synced correctly.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Bug or not?
In 0.9.0, you can not use console command to remove shirt from Derek. It always stays on...

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Was anyone able to finish Signs of Affection quest?

I assume it is inverse version of Redemption quest for Ashley (if you do not untie the top).

But there is no way to give blue flower or obtain joint, in this version of quest.
This also locks you out of Vickie content.

EDIT:
Just looked into game scripts. Giving blue flower is supposed to finish this quest. But only way to get option to give flower is Redemption quest.

So it is truly bugged.

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
new update is very buggy, i found some of the bug while playing ashley new quest, i will put on spoiler below i hope it help answer for everybody question this new 0.9.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry for long text and my bad english i hope it will help u guys i didnt try all the option and the combination coz ashley new quest is very buggy i will make some new walktrough if the new version out and less buggy

Olloboy

Jan 29, 2018
new update is very buggy, i found some of the bug while playing ashley new quest, i will put on spoiler below i hope it help answer for everybody question this new 0.9.0

sorry for long text and my bad english i hope it will help u guys i didnt try all the option and the combination coz ashley new quest is very buggy i will make some new walktrough if the new version out and less buggy
You can throw beer at Madison, you need to have Natty Lite in your inventory, but i didn't figure out what to do next.

You can remove the sandal, you have to crouch and look at her foot and then interact.

Mypotter

Aug 16, 2016
You can throw beer at Madison, you need to have Natty Lite in your inventory, but i didn't figure out what to do next.

You can remove the sandal, you have to crouch and look at her foot and then interact.
ow thanks for the tips for sandal but did u find extra natty lite? coz i only find enough for frank quest to get rachael termos

Olloboy

Jan 29, 2018
ow thanks for the tips for sandal but did u find extra natty lite? coz i only find enough for frank quest to get rachael termos
Nope, I threw it on her before Franks quest, it will not dissapear from your inventory after you throw it.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Throwing beer on Madison is part of path for Madison where you do not do Vengence.

Instead you get favor points with her. If you use debug log (F5), you will be able to see the variable that is used for this.
Some through dialogue. Some through actions, like throwing Beer or Securing Ashley top.

Unfortunately, securing the top is bugged (wrong dialogue played), so you will be unable to finish that part. 5 points are required and only 4 possible with regular play.

Note that even if you bypass it with console, the next scene in Ashley room is bugged and won't progress.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, for fun, there is also a path of making Ashley drunk and fight Madison.

Of course, you lose couple of the Nity Lites that way, but if you want to get Vickie you can always trick Katherine and then take Thermos, instead of Rum.

p22

Jun 21, 2017

Actually, you can pass sandal part. You need to crouch, in order to get that option.
Of course, there are some other bugs that are happening after this.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It looks like they pushed new Mod folder today (dates from 17th, instead of 16th March).

I've compared it with Mod folder posted here with 0.9.0 torrent, and only one file was updated.

And there seems to be only one significant fix. Securing the top should from today work normally (dialogue 160, instead of 1), thus you will be able to progress with this Ashley path.

So anyway, all Ashley paths I've found. Very light spoilers:

3.60 star(s) 61 Votes