VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I mean I wasnt around for the original BB days, but wasnt Alice the least popular of the girls
(One-time $40-a-month guy here) I don't think anyone did any poll aggregations or anything, but nah, she was very popular. Ann was #1 because the mom is almost always #1 even if objectively less attractive than others and I would guess Alice was #2.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
@deepandsilent3dx

Hey I have a quick question about the text on your patron page.

I love creating fantasy and erotic scenes, mostly women with some extras and young shortstacks.
Are there any fantasy and erotic scenes you already created before this game or are you just starting your hobby with a spinoff of a already existing game? That would be not a good start. I cannot figure out why I should support you if I dont see anything "you" created.

ps.: I do not plan to play this game at the current state but I hope it is not exactly the same story of big brother. That would mean you have a good start till 0.13, then this game abandoned because you dont know how to continue the story.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
@deepandsilent3dx
Are there any fantasy and erotic scenes you already created before this game or are you just starting your hobby with a spinoff of a already existing game? That would be not a good start. I cannot figure out why I should support you if I dont see anything "you" created.
I create Daz3D art for over 2 years. Many of my works can be seen on Tumblr, DeviantArt, Pixiv, Hentai Foundry and Twitter.

I've been on Patreon since the beginning of 2017 too. But I've gotten rid of all this year's change to meet Patreon's new guidelines and restarted everything.

I am gradually filling the Patreon site with my older arts in a new style. And with new work too.

I hope it is not exactly the same story of big brother.
No, is not exactly same story.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
No you're right. Most animations in lewds games are okay for lewds games, but terribly bad for any other standard. Bad timings, unnatural and stiff movements, weird unnatural poses, poor posing lead to weird ass presentations of emotions and states. It's usually bland. The very few reals animations (dances and generic walks usually) come from bought or pre-made anims from Daz. Also, the anim system in Daz is terrible compared to 3ds Max or Maya. I actually considered making a lewd game myself, using my animations skills to up the pose game a bit, but can't work with Daz since it's a terrible engine compared to 3ds max/Maya/Unreal/Unity

The only really good animations i have seen came from Japanese games, usually because many of them reuse good anims and also have complex animation systems, which require skilled animators.

Source: I used to be a 3D character animator.
Just to throw out another example from this site worth checking out is "The Adventures of Willy D". Animations are fairly good and can hold a candle to most of the Japanese games I've played (primarily the Illusion games).

On the subject of the renders I like the non-standard look of your work. Nice to see something different than normal 3D stuff in most games.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
On the subject of the renders I like the non-standard look of your work. Nice to see something different than normal 3D stuff in most games.
Thanks. That is also one of my goals - to do something different than the masses .

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
I can't see any merit to this game.

The one thing I can see for sure is that it is a cheap and easy way of getting a game noticed

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
mhmm...

A BB "rip-off" where the author doesn't even have the courage to delve into incest as the original did?

So, basically, "designed" so it can work within Patreon rules, and cash as much $$ as possible?

Errr... No, thank you.

Dearest dev, if you really want to copycat something, at least do it properly. If this is something of a "fan service", do it the right way.

Because, quite frankly, "the son of a single father who sends his child to the widow of a friend" setting is getting soooo old nowadays. At least come up with an original, interesting plot, if you just want to cash some dough in Patreon based on someone's else work.

Just saying...

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
@D3ssel

Let me guess: You didn't read my notes in the OP, you didn't read the thread where I explained my attitude and motivation for developing my game, and you also don't understand the principle of Patreon support.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Those who support me as patron will not only get the latest version of "House of Pleasure" earlier than the public.

I also regularly post new preview render for my patrons on Patreon. There is plenty to see. ;)

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I have to agree that not doing some fetishes (Incest, pregnancy, hardcore, etc...) may be detrimental.

The main reason for these fetishes is to add some "spice" to the story, make it more out of the ordinary by touching otherwise morally wrong aspects of sex. It add something else to the scenes. Like "Fucking the superb MILF next door" is something, but if that MILF is your aunt, it make it quite more interesting, since the "wrongness" of the story and such make it more exciting. It add drama and moral questions and choices. After all, games are made to do things we couldn't possibly do IRL.

So if you go with a mostly vanilla story, it will need to be next level in term of writing, visuals, scenes or characters. And what i'm saying by next level is really trully amazing details worthy of awards and stuff. Which isn't a realistic expectation, sadly, due to your lack of previous experience.

If i may add a bit of personal story, i used to do 3D character animations. So using those skills, i'm confident i could make much better animations and poses than most, since most don't have the professional training i had. But my lack of programming skills and slightly lazy attitude would impede in a good making of a lewd game. Also, if try this out one day, i do NOT want to make a average bland family story. Maybe i'l try it out eventually, but not now.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
If anyone cares - I have a Discord channel now.

I don't know what it's good for yet, but it can't hurt to have one. ;)

So, welcome and have fun!

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes