VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Introducing Gracy

I bought a new G8F character today. Actually I very seldom use G8F characters. But damn, she is so pretty and cute! I definitely have to use her as a side character in my game.

Introducing_Gracy_01_crt.jpg

Introducing_Gracy_02_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Mosc

Mar 18, 2019
Donators appear when the game is often seen on the Latest Updates page, otherwise no one knows about it.

Reactions: groq

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
"House of Pleasure" - Anna and Max

View attachment 840081

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.
Hello there. I see that your game is based off of Big Brother (to an extent). Would that mean we would be able to have the ladies and the protagonist spank the mother as well?

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello can we get rid of eric anytime we want or dose he have to be in the game at all if you dont want him in it .

legolasbaler

Sep 15, 2017
When will the next version of the game be released ? Or is there no time for it ? Found a job ? I wish you success in your endeavors.

Reactions: dirty36
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes