• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned House of Pleasure [v0.4.5] [deepandsilent3dx]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

conney

Apr 4, 2020
i guest there is'nt going tobe a remake house of pleasure v.4.5 all i'm getting is a run around in my question

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
i guest there is'nt going tobe a remake house of pleasure v.4.5 all i'm getting is a run around in my question
I cannot give an exact date, maybe this month, maybe next month. Because of corona I became unemployed and I am currently doing 2 jobs to get half of the income I had before corona. There is not much time for a hobby. And there doesn't seem to be much interest in my game.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Introducing Livy

hop_introducing_livy_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - New hair for Vicky

I like this hair much more on Vicky. Good thing I haven't rendered many scenes with Vicky yet.

hop_introducing_vicky_crt.jpg

If you like my game or my artwork, so don't be shy and become my patron on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Reactions: Panzerfish and Mosc

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
"House of Pleasure" - Introducing Kathy

hop_introducing_kathy_crt.jpg

Reactions: Panzerfish and Mosc

conney

Apr 4, 2020
i guess there won't be a update to this game? there's another game i'm playing an the guy has already updated three times already. and he's on patreon with 5 people to support him.an his game came out the same time your demo came out.if he can do so can you.

Reactions: Mosc

guidoriccio

Aug 31, 2019
Artwork Is awesome but like i already said earlier there Is no point having such good art if you don't put It in a game and you just keep It for yourself... there are plenty of games playable that have success even with artwork worse than yours... Pininfarina Ferrari cover wouldn't have been that famous if he had kept It in his garden... But every working car is better than the best sculture if you need to move around...
Wish you all the best

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes