Mar 29, 2021
They're already working on getting an English version on Steam soon. Check their Twitter.
I have no doubt that it's still them, though, strangely enough, the version that will be published on Steam is an english only title by a dev with a different name, FrozenLettuce, however the game is the same: :)

• Angry
Reactions: MK252000

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
I have no doubt that it's still them, though, strangely enough, the version that will be published on Steam is an english only title by a dev with a different name, FrozenLettuce, however the game is the same: :)
that is the name of the dev in english

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
IS THERE NO RUNNING IN THIS GAME NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CAN'T OUT SPRINT THE FOX BITCH IN THE FINAL STAGE OF THE GAME AND SHE ONE SHOTS YOU

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
IS THERE NO RUNNING IN THIS GAME NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CAN'T OUT SPRINT THE FOX BITCH IN THE FINAL STAGE OF THE GAME AND SHE ONE SHOTS YOU
1. space bar, hold space bar to run
2. does that mean you have been playing this game without running despite most of these monster walk faster than you? my condolence
3. buy new keyboard, i think the caps lock is broken and make you looks stupid

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
1. space bar, hold space bar to run
2. does that mean you have been playing this game without running despite most of these monster walk faster than you? my condolence
3. buy new keyboard, i think the caps lock is broken and make you looks stupid
1.Thank you so much
2. Yes mostly resorting to cheesing,or just letting them violate me and then sprinting to a closet or safe room
3.The Caps were intentional cus i was frustrated the game didn't say shit about the run controls
also the version that i'm playing was downloaded from SVSComics as the version on F95 is sorta wierd i can link a keep2share link for the people that want it as the game is more snappier and you don't have to hold down z do get somewhere which gives you the extra 3 seconds to cheese the ghost women.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
3.The Caps were intentional cus i was frustrated the game didn't say shit about the run controls
actually, game literally explain the entire control of the game in like the first 5 second of the opening dialogue, your problem is either not paying attention or language barrier

Warlein1994

Feb 5, 2020
actually, game literally explain the entire control of the game in like the first 5 second of the opening dialogue, your problem is either not paying attention or language barrier
ye i didn't realise once i opened the game i gotta wait a couple of seconds for it to download so i just skipped through it still beat the game tho

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
are the links here the full release or demo the blog says there ver1.0.1 and the links here say 0.1.7

Abryxn

Feb 19, 2022
are the links here the full release or demo the blog says there ver1.0.1 and the links here say 0.1.7
The estimated dates on the blog from ci-en were on January 2024, but we're still waiting. The steam page also claims to have it "coming soon" as well. I think you can easily expect this release sometime before spring at least.

The steam page also shows a lot of polish put into the translation as well with typesetting, ui elements, and etc.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
sometimes doors won't load
Black screen on a load save
closets lead to a black screen
and would freeze at Random times
sounds like your end problem, i've done all that could lead to what you have during all my play and none of that happen, maybe you didn't have the latest version?

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes