• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
Oh, how precious! To think those two have been getting along so well!

Hey Patrons!

Here's a quick little sneak peek at a wholesome moment coming soon to House Chores! After a long day of tutoring, Emily and the MC needed to catch some shut eye! Let's just hope Linda doesn't decide to disturb their sleep...

Progress on the new update is coming along quite well! Stay tuned for a progress report coming up soon detailing as well as some proper NSFW teasers too!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

ProgressReport10.png

Progress Report | Release This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some general updates on House Chores including the release window for Beta 0.18 as well as the content that will be included!

== Release Window ==

I'm looking to release this update in Late May! The art is all complete so all that is left is for me to finish making the update!

I don't want to toss out any actual release date targets just yet. I might be updating another one of my projects (Zombie's Retreat) this month so to avoid any overlap, I need a little more time to get that all sorted out! But the later half of May should be a very tangible goal!

== Beta 0.18 Content & More ==

Beta 0.18 will introduce a brand new outfit and one new NSFW scene for Emily! A teaser for that scene will be coming soon for HC Patrons!

The artist for HC is busy during the middle of the month, so this felt like the perfect spot to conclude new content for Beta 0.18. This will also help us get a head start on the following update, Beta 0.19, which will require a bit of extra work too.

=======

That concludes everything for this progress report! I'll see you all soon with that exclusive teaser and then the release of Beta 0.18 should be out shortly after!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores!!

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 3609951

Progress Report | Release This Month!

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some general updates on House Chores including the release window for Beta 0.18 as well as the content that will be included!

== Release Window ==

I'm looking to release this update in Late May! The art is all complete so all that is left is for me to finish making the update!

I don't want to toss out any actual release date targets just yet. I might be updating another one of my projects (Zombie's Retreat) this month so to avoid any overlap, I need a little more time to get that all sorted out! But the later half of May should be a very tangible goal!

== Beta 0.18 Content & More ==

Beta 0.18 will introduce a brand new outfit and one new NSFW scene for Emily! A teaser for that scene will be coming soon for HC Patrons!

The artist for HC is busy during the middle of the month, so this felt like the perfect spot to conclude new content for Beta 0.18. This will also help us get a head start on the following update, Beta 0.19, which will require a bit of extra work too.

=======

That concludes everything for this progress report! I'll see you all soon with that exclusive teaser and then the release of Beta 0.18 should be out shortly after!

Thank you all so much for playing House Chores!!
I think Siren is a good dev, but 1 NSFW scene is disappointing. Oh well... I wish he would add more of the sprite H-scenes, like with the chair in MC room; idk why but all of them are hot. Emily needs one :p

holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
I think Siren is a good dev, but 1 NSFW scene is disappointing. Oh well... I wish he would add more of the sprite H-scenes, like with the chair in MC room; idk why but all of them are hot. Emily needs one :p
Or just the same threesome / sex scenes with variations. Not sure why more devs don't do that. Free extra scene right there.

artic_nick

Dec 5, 2018
Easy to port it yourself.
Download the PC version, unzip and look for a folder called www. Rename that folder to app.nw
Download nwjs-v0.29.0-osx-x64 from
Check if you can run the nwjs app because you might need to remove quarantine and restore the execute permission.
Copy the app.nw folder from the PC download and paste it inside the nwjs app (right click app, show package contents), in /Contents/Resourses
Optional: rename the nwjs folder to something else, let's say House Chores, or whatever strikes your fancy.

It keeps on crashing

WhitechapelRipper

Apr 2, 2024
Great art with great animations. Easy to use UI. Beautiful girls to interact with and MC doesn't look like a wimp. The pacing's the only problem I have with the game. Not even 5 mins in and everyone just seems to want to sleep with you. I very much hate when a game takes too long to get to the "content" but same can be said when things move too fast. I'd prefer a meeting in the middle. Not too fast and not too slow. Balance. The pacing becomes even worse with incest turned on. You'd think there'd be more apprehension about sleeping with your son/bro/nephew but nope, these women are just down bad af. XD

ReVo15

Aug 23, 2020
I really like Siren and Zombie Retreat was fun ass hell. I love this game too since a long time and its like my 2nd favorite from Siren. The problem is, Siren making too many games at once and the progression in game like this one is soooooo slow. I wonder how many years it will take to make this game in full release haha. Anyway can't wait for new updates.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I really like Siren and Zombie Retreat was fun ass hell. I love this game too since a long time and its like my 2nd favorite from Siren. The problem is, Siren making too many games at once and the progression in game like this one is soooooo slow. I wonder how many years it will take to make this game in full release haha. Anyway can't wait for new updates.
Agreed. And I didn't even finish zombie retreat 1 and never started 2. There was a lot to it, but let's be real, I'm not playing it for the game mechanics. So I just left it and played some other games.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes