3.80 star(s) 93 Votes

LegendaryKOT3

Jan 11, 2024
judging by the fact u already fucked all girls in the game, why then dev dont wanna complited it?
or he gonna add more girls?
siren, is slowly continuing the plot, but to what point it will be unknown. Although I think siren in his discord “said” that the game will soon end, but when it will not specify.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

Beta 0.18 Progress.png

Update Releasing This Week! | Progress Report

Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Just wanted to pop in and talk about the release date for House Chores - Beta 0.18 as well as what all to expect!

== Release Date/Window ==

I'm planning to release the new update on Friday May 31st for $5+ HC Patrons!

As usual, I might need an extra day for finishing touches, but I'll let you all know in advance if that's the case. So far, everything is going very smooth!

The public release will be 3 days after the release of the $5+ window so if everything stays on schedule, that would be Monday June 3rd.

== Update Contents ==

Just as a reminder, this is a slightly shorter update. There is one new NSFW scene with Emily included in this pajama outfit story event. Beta 0.18 will also set some events in motion for the 'grand finale' of House Chores!

Including Beta 0.18, I believe there are only 4 more updates planned for the game! Crazy to think it's coming to an end. But luckily I have more planned for this neighborhood ;) I'm looking forward to sharing that and these last few updates with you all over the rest of this year!

======

That wraps up this progress report. I'll see you all soon with the release of Beta 0.18!

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Siren said "neighborhood" in the progress report hinting that something might happen in future stuff. I bet there's something to do with that peephole I previously talked about. I could be wrong.

3.80 star(s) 93 Votes