• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Sad really sad have to read from the developer himself that the project that SAVED his other ones is the one he is KILLING off.
If I understood correctly without House Arrest there would not have been most likely updates to Solvalley or to HS Tutor or the continuation of them right?

So I got lured in with a game to become a supporter (and a great game at that) but then when the shit get's real (for what ever reason next time manage your projects better) YOU DROP the thing that actually SAVED YOU and your other 2 projects to let you continue doing what you love? That makes no sense to me, but hey that's just an opinion and we all know we all have one.

But sorry to say that I'm dropping my pledge as the reason i made it in the first place was because of House Arrest but hey at least you gave it a decent ending which not many devs do, so you alright on my book!

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Sad really sad have to read from the developer himself that the project that SAVED his other ones is the one he is KILLING off.
If I understood correctly without House Arrest there would not have been most likely updates to Solvalley or to HS Tutor or the continuation of them right?

So I got lured in with a game to become a supporter (and a great game at that) but then when the shit get's real (for what ever reason next time manage your projects better) YOU DROP the thing that actually SAVED YOU and your other 2 projects to let you continue doing what you love? That makes no sense to me, but hey that's just an opinion and we all know we all have one.

But sorry to say that I'm dropping my pledge as the reason i made it in the first place was because of House Arrest but hey at least you gave it a decent ending which not many devs do, so you alright on my book!
I mean... The game is complete. So are you dissatisfied with the game, its development, plotting, story etc?

It's been a long time since I played through it. Before even v1.4 so I don't quite remember a lot about it :p

Reactions: botc76

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
I mean... The game is complete. So are you dissatisfied with the game, its development, plotting, story etc?

It's been a long time since I played through it. Before even v1.4 so I don't quite remember a lot about it :p
Maybe if you read not only what i wrote but also the reason the dev gave to KILL this game off then you would understand my rant, but you clearly haven't and that line of "It's been a long time since I played through it. Before even v1.4 so I don't quite remember a lot about it " shows me you just commented to try and...I don't even know your intention but at the same time if you have no IDEA what you talking about why comment on it? just to be cool? because i really don't get your comment.

And just so you know after 1.4 came this the end, nothing in between, and no is not COMPLETE but at least has a decent Ending to make it feel somewhat complete, he took on too much at once and his reasoning to solve it was to KILL the game that actually saved him and his projects by bringing us in as supporters with this game and then giving us a nice hey by the way fuck you but with nice tone and sad puppy face with googly eyes so we pretty much try to understand and not feel FUCKED!. But again that's just MY way of looking at it and won't change

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Maybe if you read not only what i wrote but also the reason the dev gave to KILL this game off then you would understand my rant, but you clearly haven't and that line of "It's been a long time since I played through it. Before even v1.4 so I don't quite remember a lot about it " shows me you just commented to try and...I don't even know your intention but at the same time if you have no IDEA what you talking about why comment on it? just to be cool? because i really don't get your comment.
And I really have no idea why you're being so antagonistic. But to each his own.
My point was to ask you, what you think is bad about the game, and why. That's all. I did read the reason as to why he "killed" this game, but it is my impression that he feels that it is complete.
And just so you know after 1.4 came this the end
I misspoke, I did play through the end, but nothing after that.
he took on too much at once
Agreed.
and his reasoning to solve it was to KILL the game that actually saved him and his projects
Since he believes it's complete I guess he doesn't view it as him killing the game.

I understand your feelings though. I just hope that he continues Solvalley (which is probably also drawing to a close) and HS Tutor (which is nowhere near complete) :p

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
And I really have no idea why you're being so antagonistic. But to each his own.
My point was to ask you, what you think is bad about the game, and why. That's all. I did read the reason as to why he "killed" this game, but it is my impression that he feels that it is complete.

I misspoke, I did play through the end, but nothing after that.
Agreed.
Since he believes it's complete I guess he doesn't view it as him killing the game.

I understand your feelings though. I just hope that he continues Solvalley (which is probably also drawing to a close) and HS Tutor (which is nowhere near complete) :p
Ok i'll apologize because everytime i write something it comes out (reads) kinda of agressive but it was not meant to come out like that.

As for him believing it's complete no, he admits it that once he added in the game the sandbox mode he pretty much lost the story he had planned if that makes sense to you, with all new mechanics in the sandbox, branches, decisions ect i'm sure it diluted the story and he had to get creative to compensate for this but he just wasn't up for it, hence why he gave us that ending which he himself is not happy with.

So again my bad it it came across rude that what's not the intention, but having read your post saying you really didn't play it for a while and then the other post above asking for the compressed when it was the post before his had me in a mind set that reminds me of how people don't really read in here.
So my bad and enjoy your day man!

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Ok i'll apologize because everytime i write something comes out kinda of agressive
It's fine, I get that you're upset about the game :p
as for him believing it's complete no, he admits it that once he added in the game the sandbox mode he pretty much lost the story he had planned if that makes sense to you,
Yea.. I re-read the post, it's a shame.
with all new mechanics in the sandbox, branches, decisions ect i'm sure it diluted the story and had to get creative to compensate for this but he just wasn't up for it, hence why he gave us that ending which he himself is not happy with.
Yea... I really don't agree with releasing Alanna's ending without being happy with it.
So again my bad it it came across rude that what's not the intention, but having read your post saying you really didn't play it for a while and then the other post above asking for the compressed when it was the post before his had me in a mind set that reminds me of how people don't really read in here.
Welcome to the internet haha.
So my bad and enjoy your day man!
My day is over, I'm off to bed! But you enjoy yours, unless you're also about to head to bed. In which case enjoy a well deserved rest <3

Reactions: botc76 and LeftyPR

total

Jun 17, 2017
Obviously, run the compressed android version with bluestacks. Easy peasy. Maybe. (Let me know if that works.)

Apr 9, 2019
Goodbye to all the cast of characters, but at least i'll see Alanna and Mary while they were still just horny bitches prior to this games storyline but in Solvalley where the humor is just as good or better, but just doesn't have that Joel charm.

@TK8000 I look forward to your continuation of Solvalley and your newer project HS tutor. Can't wait to see what you bring next. You're a fantastic creator and one of a few of my fav's. Keep up the great work, be sure to take time to relax once in a while and don't get burned out. Much love from your fan :)

Solak

Nov 22, 2017

And just so you know after 1.4 came this the end, nothing in between, and no is not COMPLETE but at least has a decent Ending to make it feel somewhat complete, he took on too much at once and his reasoning to solve it was to KILL the game that actually saved him and his projects by bringing us in as supporters with this game and then giving us a nice hey by the way fuck you but with nice tone and sad puppy face with googly eyes so we pretty much try to understand and not feel FUCKED!. But again that's just MY way of looking at it and won't change
Just to precise, the game is complete. What isn't complete is the epilogue. Unfortunately, as an epilogue, it should tie up loose ends and/or sequel bait. Here he started introducing new characters and all, it was starting to become larger with no end in sight as it's something beyond the end of the game already. What was meant as a bonus to thank his supporters and celebrate his characters became somewhat of a mess that he couldn't really end on a proper note... knowing that his characters would be better served by appearing in a new game or as cameos... hence his lack of motivation.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes