り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
A little modification in the style of Solvalley animations
View attachment 230919
Hello guys!
Since Solvalley School is too big, I've decided to change the way I do the animations to to make the game take up less memory.
Until now, in Solvalley, animations are often long videos that pass automatically. From now on, I'm adopting the same style that I use in HS Tutor, that is, the animation is repeated in an eternal looping (including audio) until the player decides to move on.
I think in this way the game gets better (the player commands the animations) plus the size of the file also decreases.

About the next update
My intention is to finish the following scenes:
1. Anastacia's house 1
2. Anastacia's house 2 (visiting her mom)
3. Anastacia ending 1 (solo)
4. Anastacia ending 2 (harem)
5. Adele scenes (the library girl)
I want to end it all day 31/January. If I happen to be unable to do both Anastacia endings, I will emphasize the end of the harem on the farm, leaving Solo for later.

The player will be able to choose which of the two ends he wants for now. But when I make the another game mode (limited time), the end will depend on the choices the player made in the events of Anastacia and her sisters.
In addition to these scenes, there are also about 3 or 4 incomplete scenes from previous updates, but that have not made animations and text yet. If I have time, I'll add them too.
View attachment 230920
This milf with massive tits is the mother of Anastacia (called Valentina), who until now had not been presented to the player. Note: I slightly modified the character of one I found on the internet. ;)
Sorry for posting Solvalley update on this thread. LoL

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea i'm on same boat aka what is supposed to do in this version?

also remind me how to unlock last bonus scene.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I have tried to make a incest patch.I don´t change the complete script files so that Alanna says everytime uncle but sometimes. I changed the relationship between Alanna and her adoptive mother to mother and daughter again. i hope i didn't miss anything. is the link.Install guide is in the file.This is for the version 1.2.Keep in mind that maybe the patch must be new createt when a new version comes out. It could be that you have to start a new game for the patch to work.
Hi @gigan , I wonder if your patch needs an update with new version?
TYVM for your work!

jame17715

Dec 8, 2017
How can i unlock the 3rd special scene? I did tried all of the sandbox scene but cant unlock it. Did I missed something?

Found it!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Is there a Harem ending, and is it obvious and how to get it? Or is this the kind of game that would take multiple tries, and/or a walkthrough to get there?

Really enjoy solvalley, so wanted to give this one a try too.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes