gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Hopefully this game will get completed and not like the devs other game gets ignored for a couple of years until it got abandoned :(
The dev is currently fast-tracking himself to finish the game. Like, story wise it's basically at the final act.

I hope he continues to work on it afterwards though. Originally the game was supposed to have 2 routes but to ensure he at least finishes the game he focused on the Zetu route. Would be nice to see more of the Laki route and more side content.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hopefully Inui gets a huge dose of dopamine when he "finishes" Hounds of the Meteor, the satisfaction of completing a project will hopefully wash away all (if not a lot) of his angst. :)

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Hummm...

I started a new playthrough and got to the point where Leeko (sp?) gets taken away by police for a frame up.

You gotta investigate the slums and there's a junkie you can talk to which can lead to a fight... encountered some bugs.

Firstly the guy is a white block instead of a picture and if you lose (that is to say, throw the fight, lol) you get stuck on a perpetual loading screen... given it was a new download [via torrent] and new play through I am unsure what may be causing this problem but welcome assistance to solve it. :unsure:

EDIT: I cycled through the different languages in the off chance that was the issue and encountered the same problem, no dice.

EDIT, EDIT: On a complete (?) side note, wherabouts do I put the Assembly-CSharp file for uncensored gameplay?

EDIT, EDIT... EDIT: After progressing ever so slightly further beyond the fight with the slum junkie, I beat up the thugs to the point where guy in yellow shirt doses up to turn into a monster... the game then prompts with "This is the last of the latest update, thanks for playing"...

So I think I discovered why I was getting the above issues, the torrent yilkin posted earlier isn't the latest build... it's a few versions behind in fact. @_@

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
So I think I discovered why I was getting the above issues, the torrent yilkin posted earlier isn't the latest build... it's a few versions behind in fact. @_@
Torrent is content from OP. When you say few versions behind, do you mean behind what's advertised in OP (2024.03.30)? or what's been published by the developer?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Torrent is content from OP. When you say few versions behind, do you mean behind what's advertised in OP (2024.03.30)? or what's been published by the developer?
I mean in the previous build I played, you got to beat up the yellow jacket wearing thug, fight at the rao farm and several other items.

But in the build I just played via the torrent the game "finishes" with a "This is the last of the content, thanks for playing" prior to your fight with the mutated yellow jacket thug. /shrug

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I mean in the previous build I played, you got to beat up the yellow jacket wearing thug, fight at the rao farm and several other items.
But in the build I just played via the torrent the game "finishes" with a "This is the last of the content, thanks for playing" prior to your fight with the mutated yellow jacket thug. /shrug
Checked and can confirm that torrent content is indeed 2024.03.30, same as OP (most up-to-date version on F95). Why this version doesn't have the parts you played, can't say. Hope this helps.

DustyX

Jun 16, 2017
Checked and can confirm that torrent content is indeed 2024.03.30, same as OP (most up-to-date version on F95). Why this version doesn't have the parts you played, can't say. Hope this helps.
Weird... very weird.

EDIT: I resolved to downloading the whole game via pieces and progressed beyond the previous issue, idk wtf happened but... Imma just call it a glitch in the matrix.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

RyRa²

Jan 26, 2019
The dev is currently fast-tracking himself to finish the game. Like, story wise it's basically at the final act.

I hope he continues to work on it afterwards though. Originally the game was supposed to have 2 routes but to ensure he at least finishes the game he focused on the Zetu route. Would be nice to see more of the Laki route and more side content.
OMG laki route :love:
From the beginning I wanted

• Red Heart

MoonRelate

May 29, 2020
Is there a file missing for that zone or why does it not load?
Actually figured it out i didn't move all the assets over from the other parts into the main folder. I'm good to go now thanks ! I did notice that the game is now japanese though once i got pretty far in the game. Is it like that for everyone?

• Red Heart
Mar 24, 2022
Does anyone know if u get impregnated by Woova and win the fight, then later, u will give birth to him in a few days, and he will run away from you? Is this affected to the story? or will I meet him again?

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes