Kekekekeke

Aug 15, 2017
whatever happened to Hounds of the blade? or that third one. there was this, hounds of meteor, hounds of the blade and a third one with a blue haired girl. Had all these games (old versions) a while ago but must have deleted them by accident and now there nowhere to be found anymore. except this one and maybe hounds of the blade somewhere else on the internet.

Description:
In development since ~2011, Hounds of the Blade is a now-abandoned side-scrolling beat-em-up/arena fighting H-game made by Inui, the creator of Nanocrisis and now Hounds of the Meteor.
The game is about Aya, a bounty hunter who tries her luck on the frontier planet Ishukun, to earn 100,000,000 so she can pay back the loan she used to buy her new ship. There she meets a hostile community who would rather rape her then help her. Fortunately for her, when she was just about to give up she meets a rather nice duck...

Hounds of the Blade
Nanocrisis

The third is Hounds of the Meteor, I see great improvement and love the game. Thanks Dev

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Description:
In development since ~2011, Hounds of the Blade is a now-abandoned side-scrolling beat-em-up/arena fighting H-game made by Inui, the creator of Nanocrisis and now Hounds of the Meteor.
The game is about Aya, a bounty hunter who tries her luck on the frontier planet Ishukun, to earn 100,000,000 so she can pay back the loan she used to buy her new ship. There she meets a hostile community who would rather rape her then help her. Fortunately for her, when she was just about to give up she meets a rather nice duck...

Hounds of the Blade
Nanocrisis

The third is Hounds of the Meteor, I see great improvement and love the game. Thanks Dev
Technically this is his 4th game: there was an older game, with a loli wielding a huge axe or something? Before even the blue haired one (Nanocrisis), with a similar gameplay. Technically he never really completed any of his games: the early 2 were tech demos, HoB is missing a final arc conclusion of sorts, and today we have HoM in development. But HoB felt like a complete game with a good amount of content, I grew used to his modus operandi. His mind and personality seem complex, so when likely he abandons HoM in the future, I'll be there to follow his next project as usual.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2024.03.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Catnippon

Jan 22, 2021
this is one of the best devs around nowadays smh...
in a world full of milkers, devs that only post fucking lame logs, videos, pictures, fucking nothing, or even worse recycled shit from a decade ago yes i'm looking at you oiran
How is he best dev lol

He recreating same game over an over for 13 years with no finishd product

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
My game stuck on dialog where Laki is threatening his boss with drug.
Changing to JP and locale didn't help.
Anything else I can try out as a fix?
Must be script error, since I can still open menu with "F"
Edit: Fixed by switching to Japanese LP, oh well.
did you switch to japanese in windows or in game? cuz in game japanese it still freezes for me.

edit: nvm here is solution: https://f95zone.to/threads/hounds-of-the-meteor-v2024-03-30-dogfactory.59980/post-13164951

you have to download a program to emulate japanese admin locale.

Last edited:

Devil33

Apr 14, 2020
HoundsOfTheMeteor-2024.03.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
only uptade ? or full game?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fly'earth

SRoy89

Feb 25, 2020
Assembly Cheat from noxtek dont work on new Update
It works for me. Maybe do a clean install of BepInEx.

only uptade ? or full game?
I have to sign up to download the torrent file? Bruh
Also the game after extraction is 8GB, how did you manage to compress it into 1GB. That's some seriously good compression.

Which tracker site would I upload torrent file, if I want to upload an update here in the future?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
I have to sign up to download the torrent file? Bruh
Also the game after extraction is 8GB, how did you manage to compress it into 1GB. That's some seriously good compression.
Which tracker site would I upload torrent file, if I want to upload an update here in the future?
You can read more about why we require sign-ups here.

If you want to upload a torrent and share it here, you can just create it as you normally would, add some public trackers (i.e. from ), and share the .torrent file or magnet in a post here (and make sure you keep on seeding).

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes