Ren'Py Completed Hotwives on Holiday [v1.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i noticed that too..in the images folder there are many images that aren't in the demo. then i checked the script file and it ends at the point that it stopped in the demo. so hopefully we will get that script in the next update and hopefully that doesn't take too long. after viewing the images in the folder looks like Callie gets herself into a bit of drama with the gf or wife of some guy she goes off with and has some naughty fun with. really liking this game. the girls are gorgeous and naughty but just looking for fun. hopefully our dev keeps the drama to a minimum.

Reactions: Jimlee

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
nothing can be deduced from this demo except that it weighs 1.3 gb

how many sex scenes are there in the full version?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev

Why are you providing a Winders only runtime with your download? It runs fine in my renpy SDK on linux.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
anyone that bought the game on itch can at least tell if it's worth the $14 or not for the full game ?
since honestly the demo can't really make me decides wether it's gonna be worth the money or not imo

especially with how the dev added the day 3 standalone for $8 now as well

mlepnosian

Jun 8, 2022
anyone that bought the game on itch can at least tell if it's worth the $14 or not for the full game ?
since honestly the demo can't really make me decides wether it's gonna be worth the money or not imo

especially with how the dev added the day 3 standalone for $8 now as well
This one's a spin off of other game by dev: https://f95zone.to/threads/jasmine-hotwife-for-life-v4-0-stanley375.64520/
You can play that to get an idea of the quality I guess. Though I imagine this game being a three-parter and newer will likely have more and better content.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
This one's a spin off of other game by dev: https://f95zone.to/threads/jasmine-hotwife-for-life-v4-0-stanley375.64520/
You can play that to get an idea of the quality I guess. Though I imagine this game being a three-parter and newer will likely have more and better content.
i'll take one for the team i guess,
wait for other links from OP later but for now here's the link for full version
Mac :
PC :

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
thanks for sharing the full version. i loved this game alot. poor Callie gets into some sticky situations but finally gets a break at the end if you have Barry choose to have an open marriage with her too.
sure hope there is more to the game in the future or perhaps some further adventures of Jazmine and Callie and who knows who else.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
thanks for sharing the full version. i loved this game alot. poor Callie gets into some sticky situations but finally gets a break at the end if you have Barry choose to have an open marriage with her too.
sure hope there is more to the game in the future or perhaps some further adventures of Jazmine and Callie and who knows who else.
anytime, altho personally the price tag is just too much for a short amount of scenes + dialogues for me
(i was comparing it to the price of another man's wife that i also bought from steam, the production value + price is like night and day in comparison imo but maybe i'm just a bit biased on that)
i guess curiousity get the best of me,
glad u guys enjoy it tho

Reactions: mlepnosian

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hotwives on Holiday - [FULL 3-Days] [The Hotwife Nextdoor]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Although the images are better than Jasmine Hotwife for Life, the writing is sub par and not very exciting. Not enough images in the sex scenes and too much talk made this a less interesting thrill. Still, I hope there's more, cause I really like the Jasmine character.

Reactions: ForeverLosing
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes