2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
that last update is literally a downgrade
I think it depends on what a person is looking for in the game. The character creation definitely is an upgrade and can give the user more options based on their personal preferences. The problem may be that not everyone can or wants to create the looks before playing, so it would be nice to have default looks and maybe bring back the old office play style with the phone calls to book sessions.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I did that, did not unlock anything, how many times?
man I hate games that require repetition to unlock stuff
I don't recall, but it doesn't open all at once, takes several revisits. Have you created other girls or just the one? In the earlier version it was girl dependent, but in the recent version it seems to unlock for all each time you re-invite somebody.

Mythic420

Oct 15, 2018
I don't recall, but it doesn't open all at once, takes several revisits. Have you created other girls or just the one? In the earlier version it was girl dependent, but in the recent version it seems to unlock for all each time you re-invite somebody.
I figured it out, it was not clear that it unlocked anything until I did it 4 times

safeman

May 25, 2019
Meh, downloads are bad. Mega is limited unless you pay, in filesfm the file is deleted.. and the other 2 sources take over an hour to download.

Nfu32nr2

Feb 4, 2018
Meh, downloads are bad. Mega is limited unless you pay, in filesfm the file is deleted.. and the other 2 sources take over an hour to download.
Look into megabasterd and proxy download to bypass a limit, or get yourself a VPN if you have some spare cash.

1nfide1

Jan 16, 2022
So I am having issues opening the .rar file.
I am sure that I downloaded the entire thing as I did it via Mega. However whenever I try to extract it, I get an error.

An unexpected error is kleeping from keping from copying the file.
Error code 0x8-96002A: No error description available.

And it is when copying the file:
sharedassets2.assets

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes