2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Ky6ac

May 31, 2017
And now it looks like different game, not the same as previous. Old game has own style but too small story, new one has some different style (not bad but different) and no story at all. I recomened to save old game becouse its two different games now.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I like where this is going. I think the chracter creator was a genius move. What I would like to see in the future is..

1. Ability to edit and modify the MC or different MC's so you can choose your character
  2. A Pose Editor to import your own poses. Not something like Honey Select but a Pose Editor using Key Frame Animation with curves and the like
  3. Free Play Mode....Basically do whatever you want
  4. Additional environments
  5. This is big...make it modder friendly. Basically the ability for folks to create and import their own environments, clothing, etc...

Sep 24, 2020
View attachment 2627684

Overview:
Hot Therapy
is a simulation game where you improve your relationship by solving the problems of your women,
guests who come to your office and try to get the sex reward as a result.
As a strong and charming therapist,
you provide massage and cracking therapy services to women guests who come to your office.
You are trying to discover new sex positions by improving the relationship between you and the women guests.

In order to increase the relationship between you and your guests, pay attention to them and solve their problems.

Unique experience with first person and third person view.
Make magic touches with massage and relief sessions.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-11-15
Developer: YummySoft
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

other link please
mega limit
mixdrop very slow
please add gofile mediafire

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I want to download this but the current file hosts are ass, can someone upload links to gofile, pixeldrain or workupload atleast. Thanks

Reactions: pedrohefe
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes