VN Others Abandoned Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns [v0.5] [3 Mad Triangles Software]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017

New Patti H-Scene [NSFW/18+] [HD Full Color]]
Colored version of the last sketch posted! Thanks again to everyone who stopped by to watch and chat during the livestream. The other pictures drawn during the stream, as well as the time-lapses, will be shared soon!

patti_scene_2_color.png

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
No one updating this game anymore here? I know there is a new H scene posted, but not much else.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
IRC there was a private build of V0.5 talked about on patron last month.

MoeMoeKyun

May 4, 2018
I want to ask something, on the changelog it was said on 0.4.1 they add more scene for Patti. But apparently I can’t find that scene because after Patty give MC a TF that will bring me back to main menu. Did I made a mistake or something wrong from the file I downloaded (I download from Mega)? I really appreciate any answers, thanks

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
Public release v0.5 is available for Windows and MacOS.

Click on the "Developer/Publisher:" (Patreon) link in the OP.
In the first post on the Patreon page (labelled "About"), click "Show More"
Towards the end of "About" are both Public files links. They were posted to "drive.google".

e-d

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Our intention is to create an engaging story with great visuals and a large number of different endings and story paths."
Bwahaha. The first thought that pospped into my head when I read this:
What a pretty paved road. It can't possibly go somewhere bad, right? :)

I also cringed a bit when i saw the image at the top of this page. A burger restaurant harem with a girl named 'Patti'? *Shiver*

Looks pretty, though. So I'm totally up for trying it out, cringe-worthy names aside.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnconnor

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
in the patch-notes they said they added a windowed export to help with scaling, i don't entirely understand what that means, but if it means you can actually rescale the window to your liking, then it doesn't actually work, atleast on Mac, when i launch the game, it takes up the entire window, as if it went fullscreen, but i can't rescale it, and my dock is in the way, as if it's a normal sized window

EDIT: apparently i actually can rescale it, i just need to actually drag the window to the point i could see one of the corners, then i could rescale it, and then drag the window back inot view again and do it again until i got the size i wanted

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
I do not get the point of it becoming night after every single action and then having to watch the same day ends/day begins bullshit every fucking time. This could actually be decent if that were cut out of the game, but as it is it's unplayable.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes