VN Others Abandoned Hot 'N' Juicy: Between Two Buns [v0.5] [3 Mad Triangles Software]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

deathmog91

Aug 12, 2017
it doesn't look like that much has change so i would wait for another update or 2 be for trying it again

Marvin Adans

Feb 14, 2018
looks like some good potential here, and the cartoon-ish art is actually rather fun.
let's hope the story has some good branching options and a clear progression path.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I like the artwork but man, having the transitions take sooo long is a buzz kill.

Having super long transitions, only letting you talk to one girl..one time a day, and not being able to speed up the text just seem like cheap ways to make the game last longer then it really is. Honestly played the first girl and just stopped because it took 10x longer to get to talking to the girls then it did in the actual conversations.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, they really should increase the number of events per day from 1 to at least 3 to 5. But I guess there's a good chance they'll do that at some point. I hope they can continue to work on it, I quite like the premise until now.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
this game is pretty decent for a start. do not recommend trying to play on Comdotgame.com because there are some weird screen issues and browser fails.

Nov 21, 2017
Yes, they really should increase the number of events per day from 1 to at least 3 to 5. But I guess there's a good chance they'll do that at some point. I hope they can continue to work on it, I quite like the premise until now.
I'm usually not one to tell programmers how to layout a format to their game, but I have to agree with j4yj4m, as well as other testers her about this game. The art is wonderful, and the concept is fun, but with it''s current gameplay, it's gets boring fast. Some suggestions for future updates:

- Have at least a chance to talk to all of the girls at least once per day instead a day per girl.
- Just talking to the girl shouldn't be the only factor to the game's progression. Have a level-up mechanic for each one with jobs that they could be doing at the restaurant. The more you give them experience, the more the like you... etc.
- Put in a "scheduling mini-game". Having the girls work more than 5 days off without a day off would get them pissed and want to quit, making you to either hire another girl or trying to convince them to stay.
- If you want the bedroom to be a part of the game, give us something to do in it (Use the pc, call a character, ... etc). The same can be said for the office.
- Put in a mechanic to have the restaurant make so much $$$ by the end of the week or month to convince the Boss to keep it open. This can be worked into the level-up mechanic.

Just a couple of suggestions. Doing so could make this an erotic "business-sim/dating game", which would be very unique in this game market and on Patreon as this is a niche without any competition.

Reactions: RN83 and johnconnor

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
First off love the art style of this, and as short as it is at the moment i enjoyed it for the most part, have to agree with 's suggestions though, they would definitely add something to the game. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
I love the art and the story of this game. Yes maybe they can tweak the mechanics. So it's not so repeaty, but this is not a stop playing problem.

Am I the only one that can not play the last scene for Pandora? I played before last update that added ''replay' and I got the scene now the game just goes to black. I can see both Patti and Priyanka's scenes but not Pandora's.

Thanks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
From Patreon on Sept 30:

Here's the colored version of the first full penetration scene for Pandora! More art to come next week as we continue to work out the details of the mini-game.
Thanks again for your support!

pandora_scene_color.png

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes