Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Hot Hot Spring [v0.0.2 Demo] [Naughty Games Plus]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anschwww

May 10, 2017
cant continu... soo, that will be my small opinion for now
just hit ignore :p
otherwise:

Ok, thank you. Bug fixed and uploaded. Check the new links.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Won't happen. There's only so many island resorts owned by overly generous unknown uncles to go around.

This has to be, hopefully, the last one left.
Too bad there are plenty to go around...
Canada alone has around 30000.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Won't happen. There's only so many island resorts owned by overly generous unknown uncles to go around.

This has to be, hopefully, the last one left.
My hopes.... You crushed them. :test2:
Too bad there are plenty to go around...
Canada alone has around 30000.
But they're Canadian :pokerFace:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
and how many of them have a bunch of horny girls in it ? :p
Outside night club handing out leaflets
Beautiful island, free holiday, you only need pay for your flights...call this number...
;)
But they're Canadian :pokerFace:
My uncle is called Canada :p

I know of a few people (even a friend of a friend) who have bought one of them, like my house it and the land around it is in the UK, but they are owned by me.
But better than all of that, the closest women are also Canadian...:heartcoveredeyes:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Haven't played the game, but just from the description... maybe rethink calling the uncle "Uncle Tom." :test:

May 13, 2018
Hi everyone, we read your comments and we will going to do some changes..
The uncle name will be changed.
We will rework on the title.

The translation is a "struggling" part.. Translator costs a lot (7$ per 100 words), we cannot afroid it.
We are game developer for real, we choose to spent some free time on this game but we cannot spend that much!
So we think we can offer an exchange.
Please take a look on this if you are interested.

P.s.
Gonzo is a parody of one of our friend. He think to be funny. :)

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
f95 really needs to add an "Unintelligible English" tag to game threads, as a basic warning to potential players. In playing some of these games, I can literally hear brain cells in my head sounding out a death rattle as I try to comprehend the text in front of me.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
your exchange offer is not a bad idea..
but you know all you have to do is to ask for a readproof here or on another forum.
some peopels will be glad to readproof and help. not necessary been pay for that. but if they like the game, they can enjoy to help improve it.

cant help myself as my english is probably one of the worse around and i m not english native either :p

May 13, 2018
your exchange offer is not a bad idea..
but you know all you have to do is to ask for a readproof here or on another forum.
some peopels will be glad to readproof and help. not necessary been pay for that. but if they like the game, they can enjoy to help improve it.

cant help myself as my english is probably one of the worse around and i m not english native either :p
We are asking everywhere.
Our team spent a lot of time on this game (more than 3 months), the idea is keeping to develop it, but we have to face the truth: it cannot work without a very good english translation.
We are a team so we can do almost everything by ourselves, but the few things we cannot do costs a lot.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Translator costs a lot (7$ per 100 words)
Honestly, that's not even a bad rate. Translation is slow work (though word count is imho a poor measure of it).
Your English is not as bad as some of the Russian games, but it is bad enough to require a rewrite by the translator, not just proofreading. It's not technical, so that helps, but it is flowery in places, and that will likely be a casualty in the translation (assuming the original quality would be worth preserving, which admittedly is not often the case).

May 13, 2018
Honestly, that's not even a bad rate. Translation is slow work (though word count is imho a poor measure of it).
Your English is not as bad as some of the Russian games, but it is bad enough to require a rewrite by the translator, not just proofreading. It's not technical, so that helps, but it is flowery in places, and that will likely be a casualty in the translation (assuming the original quality would be worth preserving, which admittedly is not often the case).
I know it's not a bad rate, but if you count that we have 35k words just in our demo it will costs 2500$.
Now if this was one of the game we develop in our main job, that's would be fair enough but this is not the case.
We work on this project in our free time, so we cannot spent that much.
Not at the moment.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote