Ren'Py Abandoned Hot Hot Hot Spring [v0.0.2 Demo] [Naughty Games Plus]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I know it's not a bad rate, but if you count that we have 35k words just in our demo it will costs 2500$.
Now if this was one of the game we develop in our main job, that's would be fair enough but this is not the case.
We work on this project in our free time, so we cannot spent that much.
Not at the moment.
Right. I just wanted to say that while a better translation would help considerably, I'm not so sure that getting a professional (or even amateur) translator is what you should be looking for - if you're doing this on for the sense of pride and accomplishment, just do the best you can. If you manage to gain a fanbase, someone will come along to translate it. If however you're doing this hoping to make a living - well, that would warrant a paid translator, but not many projects reach that level of income.

It's also worth mentioning that there are websites and communities specifically for community translation, but then the quality is correspondingly more varied. Still, you can make life easier for anyone willing to throw their hat into the ring by investing time into those.

May 13, 2018
Right. I just wanted to say that while a better translation would help considerably, I'm not so sure that getting a professional (or even amateur) translator is what you should be looking for - if you're doing this on for the sense of pride and accomplishment, just do the best you can. If you manage to gain a fanbase, someone will come along to translate it. If however you're doing this hoping to make a living - well, that would warrant a paid translator, but not many projects reach that level of income.

It's also worth mentioning that there are websites and communities specifically for community translation, but then the quality is correspondingly more varied. Still, you can make life easier for anyone willing to throw their hat into the ring by investing time into those.
Yes i understood what you mean. Well we don't think to do this for living, we already have a job.
We are doing this because we would like to test our abilities in something very different from our standard type of game.
That's all we want at the moment.

By the way we were lucky, someone liked our idea. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote