2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
I liked the game, but what bothers a lot is the volume of the music ... does anyone know if there is a decrease in some game file? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, when does she start prostituting herself? She only went once in the bar of the capital and now she can not enter anymore ... for now, just fuck in the church ...

huxoh

Sep 18, 2018
Galley has a crystal that says Scene 13 but there are only 11 crystals. Are some crystals missing and is there an end other than bad end?

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
So like... Did they just run out of ideas 1/4 of the way through? Genuinely curious, because that's about the point that the game becomes strictly an RPG.

Myth1014

Jun 7, 2017
Is there anything after paying off the debt? I never got the third outfit or hotel or whatever the ending is supposed to be, just stuck in the small town with zangan being the only other place I can go

Kyte333

Jul 19, 2017
I can't do anything in the game. Every time an H scene starts the game closes and says that some audio file can't be found. I really want to play this game but can't because the game isn't letting me. It's extremely annoying...

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I'm prolly playing forum necromancer here, but..

If you're unpacking file using winrar, try changing "name encoding" in "options" to "japanese shift" before you unpack. Seams to work for me.
Someone needs to sticky this!

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm prolly playing forum necromancer here, but..

If you're unpacking file using winrar, try changing "name encoding" in "options" to "japanese shift" before you unpack. Seams to work for me.
There's no necromancy on this forum, each game has one thread unless it has its own subforum so you post to that thread no matter when the last post was.

Reactions: Archast

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
Weird, the fix isn't working for me. The dude in the mansion at nigh still says to come at night, and the dude in te city is stilling hoping to work there again.

Silly question perhaps, but is it necessary to start over after installing those fix files? (I'm using a save pre-fix).

Swirly249

Aug 17, 2019
Hello all! So I ran into a Script error. I unzipped the game through Bandizip using the Japanese encoding as recommended at the start of this thread. So far this is the only error I've encountered. It happens right when you get into the capital and you go to work at the Pub. I've tried running the game using an Locale Emulator as well.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see a bug, audio missyng in intro when I clik on "Give him Blwojob" ther give me advise, Audion missing in the sene intro.

Jun 22, 2017
For anyone looking for a Winrar version with the name encoding option:
RARLAB Link -
follow Dimitrii example: winrar_name_encoding.png

Winzip.exe file added to post* (just use windows own file extractor, 7zip or similar to get the .exe file un-zipped)

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes