Pmaxi

May 12, 2021
does anyone know any way to get money very easily besides the game of luck or what is the pattern of the game of luck?

Aug 14, 2021
The art is amazing the animations are well done and the writing is on point, but something that bothers me is the too many things repeating, I get pretty exhausted from playing because I know it's going to be the same thing over and over... maybe if you slowed down time or implement new mechanics to make it a little faster would be a great option

CrankyBiscuit

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2020
The art is amazing the animations are well done and the writing is on point, but something that bothers me is the too many things repeating, I get pretty exhausted from playing because I know it's going to be the same thing over and over... maybe if you slowed down time or implement new mechanics to make it a little faster would be a great option
Thank you! In the future, we plan to diversify the gameplay with different improvements, bosses and other things. We hope it won't bore the players ;)

Himer_WTF

Jun 15, 2022
"Hello, everyone!
We're sorry we haven't been heard from for a while. There were some difficulties, but we're okay now.
We have news for you - we have decided to freeze the development of this game indefinitely. We have some cool plans that we can't share yet, but in the future you'll be the first to know about it!
Thank you all very much for taking part in the development of the game, offering your ideas and supporting us! We stay in touch and don't say goodbye, the game will still be available for download."

...nice

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes