• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I don't think so. (I wasn't planning on making a lot of them). It would be too expensive to create exceptions for all cases.
Then at least add the tag in the planned tags/dev notes, also add (unavoidable) beside it. At least then those who dislike it will steer clear of this game.

Reactions: qaywsx

MOGGERrn

Apr 10, 2023
Hmm I saw your previous comment saying that you're not planning on making the lesbian content option but my question is what kind of lesbian content are you planning to add in the game, (i Haven't played the game yet) like lesbian only in threesome? Or girls just enjoying themselves? Or do they develope romantic feelings for each other!

Reactions: battali0n

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HopingForABrighterFuture-EP2v0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Oh nyo, so no netori? i wonder how this game will work like that.
i will at least try it humu

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How the MC treats the brother ruins those scenes for me. Wish there were options to treat him better.
The jealous sister and how the MC treats her brother is what screws up the game. Personally, I'm not interested in the brother, and I would certainly prefer the MC to treat him in a much better way, without humiliation or anything similar. In fact, I probably left the game because of it.

Ok, I don't know whether to say this is covert advertising, or absolutely blatant advertising:

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-06 184341.png

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
It's hard to get into the game with such an unlikeable MC, Is he 12? :KEK:
Complains about everything, is constantly arguing with his mom and Lily, treats Kenny like garbage. And he is supposed to take care of his family and get them out of a financial bind? What a joke.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fuuccck

I leave the game. If you decide to make 1) the brother humiliation/sissification part optional, 2) the MC's behavior more like an adult person, then the game will surely be interesting and I will possibly pick it up. But right now that just throws me out of the game.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
The MC IS supremely unlikable. But like a picking a scab I don't think I can avoid seeing where the story goes. Hopefully he either gets his comeuppance og changes to something with a personality.

576dev

Jan 20, 2022
New update have no English version. Hope for an Eng ver
It's there, just Russian by default. Click on the third option from the main menu and then you will see English Language option on the left.

Now if someone can share the patch file since Google Drive is not letting me download it.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes