giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Hoping For a Brighter Future [v0.2 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 181 MB

(1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
I meant putting urination among the tags for this thread, given that the opening has the mc watching his sister piss.

I think I get what you mean about the trans thing, nice to know we'll be able to stop the changes at whatever point we're most comfortable with. Btw, trances isn't the plural of trans, in this case 'more trans characters' would work better.

In my copy of the game it reads 'fullcsreen' not 'fullscreen'.
This is just one small moment)) (I'm talking about urinating)
If there are more similar scenes, of course I will put a tag))

'fullcsreen' and 'fullscreen' . It's about the same for me)) Just write me what to write and I'll fix it.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I don't think so. (I wasn't planning on making a lot of them). It would be too expensive to create exceptions for all cases.
you could just give the option to the player through the mc if he allows girl on girl or not, and if player choses NO, then the lesbian scenes and dialogues could not appear at all. yes it would be less renders for those who dont like lesbians but we would be cool with that.
A good example on how to treat lesbian content is a game "Grandma's House", where per players choise, if they dont want lesbian, all lesbian scenes and dialogues are just disabled.

best of luck wit the game.

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
it say it has sound but i didnt get any sounds? the english isnt so bad but does need to get better, cant wait to make the little brother a sissy lol.

Gwiffin

Jan 9, 2024
Fuuccck You should mention this in OP as a note in dev logs or above download links that there is not NTR planned. People are sensitive about their preferences and new People will always ask about it so, give yourself relief from repeating same thing over and over again;)!
Honestly, it's the easiest way to win over 90% of the community.

Reactions: | Vee |

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Yeah. Morons said the same thing about the Stellar Blade char. Then had to shut up when they found out the char is the model they motion capped and looks exactly like that.
No idea wtf you're talking about, so it doesn't mean squat to me.
Almost as if there's a range of body types, and they aren't all thicc.
Well, thank the Gods for that! Especially since what most on this board call thicc are just fat pigs to me.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, but she is light years beyond just skinny and has reached skeletal in that render. She looks more like an Auschwitz rescue that should be in a bed being fed nutrients intravenously because her stomach doesn't work any more.

• Angry
Reactions: rapah

zeraligator

May 25, 2018

'fullcsreen' and 'fullscreen' . It's about the same for me)) Just write me what to write and I'll fix it.
Before you showed the code and it read 'fullscreen', that's correct.
However, the game I downloaded had the option as 'fullcsreen', which isn't correct.

Reactions: Fuuccck

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Why do we have to see sister pissing? Personally, I would have preferred to avoid seeing it.

Option missing: No!

Captura de pantalla 2024-02-21 110551.png

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
No idea wtf you're talking about, so it doesn't mean squat to me.

Well, thank the Gods for that! Especially since what most on this board call thicc are just fat pigs to me.

Thank you, Captain Obvious, but she is light years beyond just skinny and has reached skeletal in that render. She looks more like an Auschwitz rescue that should be in a bed being fed nutrients intravenously because her stomach doesn't work any more.
Then you've never actually looked at a pic of a concentration camp victim. But you're answers make it obvious you're brain damaged and a waste of time

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
I really like how it's going on . If we get get netori and male don content with brother it will be one of my favs I mean if it's without netorare . Netorare can ruin everything

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Honestly, sissification doesn't make much sense in a harem environment. Male dominance would make much more sense in that case.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Then the "Gay" tag is missing.
Kinda? Not really? Idk, they're basically saying the brother becomes Trans and such, so I guess he gets ties an all, but Trans is pretty gay as it is really. Nothing really happens in current version. Little bro is sum sissy shut, that's got a but plug tapped shut in his mouth. But it's clear he's gunna be MC's sissy slut or tranny whore.

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
Yeah.... when pulling the buttplug out of Kenny's mouth I decided it was time to delete this game. I am sure there are plenty here into this twisted stuff, but I'd prefer harem games avoid this. The "transformation" tag is too vague. You can see it in all of the questioning messages about this tag on here.

Generally harem games do not have a male character other than the MC, and those having the male friend are just wastes of dialog and renders. To add a male "transitioning" character is a major cock blocker. I'll pass.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes