VN Ren'Py Onhold Honeymoon Island [v1.1] [TK8000]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
this isn't like the other game right? its just MC and a whole lot of women to fuck or steal from, right? no sharing girls with other men. tbh i really to stay away from the other game, its giving me ideas. HAHAHAHA

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
this isn't like the other game right? its just MC and a whole lot of women to fuck or steal from, right? no sharing girls with other men. tbh i really to stay away from the other game, its giving me ideas. HAHAHAHA
It's a simple game where the only characters are:
MC: a guy
Girl: a girl not related to the main charater although the game variables call her "sister"
Aunt Angela: a hot aunt slut

I've left the possibility of adding two more female characters in the future, but I haven't decided yet. One is the protagonist's cousin, the other is a biologist who is working on a nearby island.

There will be no other male characters in the game.

Still waiting man
Hey! Sorry for all the delay. I usually do quick updates for my games, but I reviewed tens of thousands of lines of text for another game and it kind of killed my motivation because it's a boring task and it made my productivity drop a lot. But now everything is back to normal and I'll soon be resuming work on Honeymoon Island.

The next update is going to be fun, I think, because Aunt Angela returns to the island on the third day and that's going to generate an interesting dynamic where the sister tries to get her away from the MC.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Girl: a girl not related to the main charater although the game variables call her "sister"

I've left the possibility of adding two more female characters in the future, but I haven't decided yet. One is the protagonist's cousin, the other is a biologist who is working on a nearby island.

Hey! Sorry for all the delay. I usually do quick updates for my games, but I reviewed tens of thousands of lines of text for another game and it kind of killed my motivation because it's a boring task and it made my productivity drop a lot. But now everything is back to normal and I'll soon be resuming work on Honeymoon Island.

The next update is going to be fun, I think, because Aunt Angela returns to the island on the third day and that's going to generate an interesting dynamic where the sister tries to get her away from the MC.
Wow, I'm already hooked up

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

First of all, it's been almost a month since I last posted here, holy shit... From now on, I'll be posting every Friday with a summary of everything I've done in the last 7 days.
Now, let's get down to business...

About HS TUTOR

Note about Solvalley

Note about Honeymoon Island
I think this project has potential, so I'll come back to it after I finish the most urgent things (HS Tutor and Solvalley). The idea is that on the third day, the couple's slutty, busty aunt returns to the island, which will create a dynamic similar to Alanna and Joel from House Arrest, i.e. the "totally not-sister" will get jealous of the competition and become extremely competitive. But I don't want to think about it too much so as not to get too many ideas in my head while I still have other things to do.

Future project to replace Solvalley
I've got a few ideas that seem interesting for the future project, but I think I've already thrown too many ideas around and I don't want to throw more things in before I'm sure they'll work. So let's leave it in the closet for now, at least until I finish Solvalley...

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019

Losing patience bro
Please update

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019
Umm...pretty sure he already said that he's working on something else and this was something that may or may not get an update ever. Try actually paying attention instead of being ignorant and demanding.
Don't comment on things you don't know nothing about, if you wanna argue again then kiss your hairy ass before coming here and check the statistics shithead

fatpat79

Mar 5, 2019
Don't comment on things you don't know nothing about, if you wanna argue again then kiss your hairy ass before coming here and check the statistics shithead
I find it funny that you make the statement "Don't comment on things you know nothing about" and then proceed to be ignorant and rude. But this is LITERALLY the first screen you see after you click "Continue" from starting a new game. Next time check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Reactions: mytaca and dudem
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes