VN Ren'Py Onhold Honeymoon Island [v1.1] [TK8000]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm already working on the game again.
But remember, the next update won't contain 6 months of work, it will be a small update, but from now on they will be more frequent.

Here's the "sister's" fat ass and thighs:

View attachment 3512780
Did you say fat ass? Yum yum! Pretty yumi for a fat ass, and with some meat at least. It's needed for a good spanking :giggle:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

I've decided to write a few things here, but I don't know if anyone cares. I probably wouldn't care if I was a patron of myself, but let's get to the point...

About HS Tutor

About Patreon tiers
A long time ago, the $3 tier of my Patreon page was only for Solvalley. The $6 tier was for HS Tutor and House Arrest. However, I made a mistake and even after I finished House Arrest, the $6 tier still promised updates to the game. I discovered that there were at least 2 patrons who paid me $6 without knowing that the game was already finished, and they were obviously a little disappointed. To try to make up for my mistake, I sort of canceled the $6 tier and moved everything to the $3 tier.
I haven't changed it since. Partly because what I currently get on Patreon, about 1.3k a month before taxes, is enough for me to pay all my bills, eat, and still put a little in a savings account. Yes, living in a godforsaken shithole has its advantages. The downside is that leaving the house is always a life or death adventure (in fact, I almost died a few times).
Anyway, I'll probably revive the $6 level for the game that will follow Solvalley School. I have Honeymoon Island, which is a new project, it would theoretically be in the $6 tier, but I know that some people have already signed up for the $3 tier because of that game, so I'll probably keep it in that tier. I'm not sure what to do with this game yet...

About Honeymoon Island
Honeymoon Island (the full name of the game is "The Mystery of Honeymoon Island") used to be just a way for me to practice with new tools. Now I'm working on the game with the following mindset: "What would a game I made look like if I had commercial intentions instead of making something for pure fun where girls talk obscenities like sailors all the time?" The result is a much tamer and less over-the-top game. The problem is that I think a lot of you guys like the over-the-top part of my games, so I predict that Honeymoon Island won't be very popular here. But I'm still going to keep working on the game, and this is more of a "business" decision. I may try to monetize this game on sites like Steam (I don't know if they'll accept it) or things like that in the future.
Right now I'm working on the second update for this game. My intention is to finish it this month. After that, I'll devote 100% of my time to the next HS Tutor update, which is what the vast majority of my patrons really want.

Finally, about Solvalley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Poolmax007

Jun 21, 2019

I've decided to write a few things here, but I don't know if anyone cares. I probably wouldn't care if I was a patron of myself, but let's get to the point...

About HS Tutor

About Patreon tiers
A long time ago, the $3 tier of my Patreon page was only for Solvalley. The $6 tier was for HS Tutor and House Arrest. However, I made a mistake and even after I finished House Arrest, the $6 tier still promised updates to the game. I discovered that there were at least 2 patrons who paid me $6 without knowing that the game was already finished, and they were obviously a little disappointed. To try to make up for my mistake, I sort of canceled the $6 tier and moved everything to the $3 tier.
I haven't changed it since. Partly because what I currently get on Patreon, about 1.3k a month before taxes, is enough for me to pay all my bills, eat, and still put a little in a savings account. Yes, living in a godforsaken shithole has its advantages. The downside is that leaving the house is always a life or death adventure (in fact, I almost died a few times).
Anyway, I'll probably revive the $6 level for the game that will follow Solvalley School. I have Honeymoon Island, which is a new project, it would theoretically be in the $6 tier, but I know that some people have already signed up for the $3 tier because of that game, so I'll probably keep it in that tier. I'm not sure what to do with this game yet...

About Honeymoon Island
Honeymoon Island (the full name of the game is "The Mystery of Honeymoon Island") used to be just a way for me to practice with new tools. Now I'm working on the game with the following mindset: "What would a game I made look like if I had commercial intentions instead of making something for pure fun where girls talk obscenities like sailors all the time?" The result is a much tamer and less over-the-top game. The problem is that I think a lot of you guys like the over-the-top part of my games, so I predict that Honeymoon Island won't be very popular here. But I'm still going to keep working on the game, and this is more of a "business" decision. I may try to monetize this game on sites like Steam (I don't know if they'll accept it) or things like that in the future.
Right now I'm working on the second update for this game. My intention is to finish it this month. After that, I'll devote 100% of my time to the next HS Tutor update, which is what the vast majority of my patrons really want.

Finally, about Solvalley

I'm a fan of this game, i can't wait to see how it unfolds

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023

About HS Tutor

About Patreon tiers

About Honeymoon Island

Finally, about Solvalley

Got the most recent update? Thanks

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Got the most recent update? Thanks

Hello!

This is going to be the fastest report in history.

I've updated HS Tutor's school principal model and replaced all the old images, sprites and icons to represent the character's new look, which is a little less ugly, in my opinion. I basically just changed her hair to hide her huge forehead, and adjusted a few tiny things. I also created the model of her daughter, who is a short girl (smaller than Zoe), but with huge boobs, maybe even bigger than her mother's, a body type that wasn't yet in the game, I think. Her daughter's name is Pamela, and sometimes she's simply called Pam. She has lesbian tendencies and is a bit of a rebel.

As for Honeymoon Island, I'm now doing chapter 16, where Aunt Angela (same name as the principal of HS Tutor's school) returns to the island. I wasted a lot of time on this update because of a problem I was having with the models' boobs, but I ended up buying a product called "Breastacular" for DAZ Studio and I think it's all sorted now. I still have some images to re-render, though, but as long as my RTX3090 doesn't explode in the process, it shouldn't be too difficult to do.

As a curiosity, both Angela from HS Tutor and Angela from Honeymoon Island are a tribute to a girl who studied with me at college. She was very "grateful" for the homage, calling me a son of a bitch, but art can't stop because of the opinion of the people who inspired it.

As for deadlines, my goal is to finish the Honeymoon Island update this month, but we only have 4 more days to go, so it's going to be difficult. If I hadn't wasted so much time with technical problems, I think I would have made it... but I'm going to keep working with the mindset of finishing this month even if it's almost impossible (I want to reach chapter 20). If I don't manage it, the game's new update should appear at the beginning of May, and then I'll focus entirely on HS Tutor to create the storyline of the school principal and her daughter.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I don't know if you care about having bedsheets TK8000 , but here's an addon which can help

Thanks. I'm avoiding as many things as possible because I want to keep the game low-cost (and avoid pirating assets too) while I learn to handle the program better. But I might use some sheets, especially when Angela starts sleeping on the island. I think her body will look sexy half covered by a sheet.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers
4.60 star(s) 5 Votes