macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to know which file(mod) the game card is using, to make it easier to share the girl?
open teh card with "edit card" and check the setting, you will be able to see each clothes, skin or else used for make the card (and the char)

Reactions: SPIDERMANBRR

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Edit card, Where?
when you select card for put in the room ( room editor menu) they should be an option under the card for edit it. once there, you should be able to see the option selected for the card

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
when you select card for put in the room ( room editor menu) they should be an option under the card for edit it. once there, you should be able to see the option selected for the card
Nothing showup... My HS 1.20 (First page torrent) is broken, or I need other mod to do that? Print bellow:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LughC

Jul 13, 2017
go to run the game and it just stays in back ground process what am i doing wrong?

reeboker

Feb 3, 2018
Someone here having the blackscreen issue.

Extracted all, executed ipa on exes, when launched (windowed/ fullscreen) I just see the game pointer arrow with black screen. :(

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the fakku version can support all the mod made for this game?
if its v1.2 , then yes, 99% of mod should be ok.
other than that, its only a requirement cause ( some mods required some others stuff etc..) , nothing to do with the game, if its 1.2 its good to go

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
if its v1.2 , then yes, 99% of mod should be ok.
other than that, its only a requirement cause ( some mods required some others stuff etc..) , nothing to do with the game, if its 1.2 its good to go
yeah the problem is the name of the files are different inside the folder inside this new version.

for ex. i cant use wideslider patch, damn i need to wait that all this stuff get converted to this new version

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
yeah the problem is the name of the files are different inside the folder inside this new version.

for ex. i cant use wideslider patch, damn i need to wait that all this stuff get converted to this new version
o_O .. jeez that sound even more fucked up than the original one XD

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
o_O .. jeez that sound even more fucked up than the original one XD
i tried to use the normal japan version, but i forgot how to install the game.

is start the installation but i cant click install disk 1 even 2, they are both locked wtf? i use app locale

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i tried to use the normal japan version, but i forgot how to install the game.

is start the installation but i cant click install disk 1 even 2, they are both locked wtf? i use app locale
the multi disk version is pain in ass. if you want it, you can use a repack from fitgirl, its smaller and easy to instal. then you just have to instal the dlcs and update, wich is very easy compared to installing the game itself.

Drakal

Aug 19, 2017
the multi disk version is pain in ass. if you want it, you can use a repack from fitgirl, its smaller and easy to instal. then you just have to instal the dlcs and update, wich is very easy compared to installing the game itself.
this is the situation

i the installation is locked, this imm show with no app locale, but i tried set japanese mode STILL NOTHING.

i tried to load both disk at the same time, but still i cant click the installation, whyyyyy?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes