DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Erm. Does the torrent version even work? I had issues where in some rooms the girls don't do anything, they just stand there. Like the SM room, no options, nothing. Dunno if rar version are any different. And this is with unmodded girls/bare bones creating with what the game already allows.

okabe21

May 26, 2017
Guys i need little help. I'm a new in game programming and i have knowledge with unity but basics also with C#. The problem is i have no talent with drawings so almost of the game i created i used sprite sheets created by other people. When I'm doing 3D i used Mixamo because it has the skins and animation as well. I wanted to try to create an adult game with serial murder mystery i guess it still depends because i am limited because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to modeling, redering etc. I wanted to try this honey select but i dunno how to start :O i dunno what kind application i should download.. I saw in Fakku a free trial download but i didn't try it yet. was that the application people in patreon been using to create the games? Thanks :D (The picture is the only one 3D i created in school for thesis it's an educational android rpg and as you can see i use Mixamo) GAME3D.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Guys i need little help. I'm a new in game programming and i have knowledge with unity but basics also with C#. The problem is i have no talent with drawings so almost of the game i created i used sprite sheets created by other people. When I'm doing 3D i used Mixamo because it has the skins and animation as well. I wanted to try to create an adult game with serial murder mystery i guess it still depends because i am limited because of my lack of knowledge when it comes to modeling, redering etc. I wanted to try this honey select but i dunno how to start :O i dunno what kind application i should download.. I saw in Fakku a free trial download but i didn't try it yet. was that the application people in patreon been using to create the games? Thanks :D (The picture is the only one 3D i created in school for thesis it's an educational android rpg and as you can see i use Mixamo) View attachment 79116
Honey Select may not be the optimal solution for you. Believe me, we HS users are all a bunch of sadistic masochists with decade old computers. It's studio UI is not really user friendly and default image quality is sub-par at best. To get "good enough" image quality you'll need a lot of mods (clothing, accessories, studio items, lighting and effect), and I mean A LOT (my HS folder is 130+ GB of size, when "stock" size is about 40 GB). And if you are a masochist and decided to give HS a shot, be prepared for a lot of jury-rigging and tape-and-glue work always fearing the slightest misplaced edit could screw up your entire instalation making you start over from scratch (been there, done that a couple of times).

You should take a look at DAZ3D, it's not THAT complicated to learn, in fact, it's WAY easier to learn than Honey Select. The only "downsides" to it are that, while the main program is free, the assets for it aren't so, if you want that fancy see through lingerie, you gotta pay for it. Although you can find plenty of assets here on F95 if you want to test them before buying.

You'll also need a beefier computer to render the scenes you make on DAZ at a good enough speed (while on HS you just press one key and a screenshot is saved).

But don't get me wrong tho, I'm not saying you can't get good scenes using HS, you can (check Mythic Manor, MittuXSixus and even my own project), it's just harder and a lot headaches.

Reactions: okabe21

SPIDERMANBRR

Oct 29, 2017
Dowload the game just two days ago, I really liked the game style and the customization and animation of the girls, but I did not find any tutorial on how to create your own animation, I already use neo studio, I read in some forums about it, but it is difficult to use, can someone help me?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well guys, can anybody tell me how character MENTALITY affects the game points ???? It shows nowhere execpt making a character. And where are the points, witch HS Wiki implyed ?????

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks for a very useful download of this fascinating "game".
For those with a lower spec computer (like mine) be aware that the extraction from the rar files can take a very long time. On my older laptop it took nearly 3 hours on my newer one about 30 minutes. But the no iso's to mount and time spent installing as I had to from another download of the game it is ready to go from the unrar files.

One puzzle for those who are progressing from an earlier version of the game - no option to convert other game cards. It is in fact now automatic when you start the game. Do not try to convert too many at one go if your computer is older as it can be very slow with a large number of cards.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Without digging thru the entire thread before I download this monster, does it require the region/location to be set to japan and/or the system language be set to Japanese to properly run like most every other Illusion game ever? Or will it just run "as is" because of all the modding done to it?

EDIT: Disregard, it WILL run as presented without having to change region or language. This was a nice change from the typical Illusion game.

Jul 18, 2017
Hi. I followed a video tutorial to be able to have caulifla (dbs) and now the screen is black. I do not know if the game had what the video calls already (WideSlider 0.8.3 and DLC party) just download the game to get the dragon ball

jendos2

Feb 26, 2018
Dowload the game just two days ago, I really liked the game style and the customization and animation of the girls, but I did not find any tutorial on how to create your own animation, I already use neo studio, I read in some forums about it, but it is difficult to use, can someone help me?
Unless you use Honey Studio, I think your only other option is to search around for animations. You may be able to grab some from the Illusion card Booru if you look through the scenes. Otherwise I don't know much else about the animations.

Reactions: SPIDERMANBRR

KcOni

Sep 4, 2017
I'm having a problem with the game, when I enter the config menu, and I click the back button, it doesn't come leave the screen. And when I want to finish a H-scene, I click YES and nothing happens, hasn't been able to finish the tutorial because of that. Anyone having the same problem? I downloaded the torrent version
To fix that problem go to Honey Select\UserData\Config and right click on config go to properties and make them not read only. Do the same with voice volume

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, may i ask to some HS expert how make MC cum? Using the effects is rubbish and the part of mod Shortcuts v. 1.7 regarding male cum don't work for me. Can i assign a shortcut keyboard to the 5 camera POV? Using the mouse to rotate the camera during registration make my appear a white plus on the center of the screen marking it on video. Thank you in advance.

Jul 18, 2017
The solucuones was a folder that I deleted but I do not get the ones I want. I can not find the mob or skin. if someone has lso please. I am looking for a tracer of overwatch andopride 21 of dragon ball and majin andoide 21

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, may i ask to some HS expert how make MC cum? Using the effects is rubbish and the part of mod Shortcuts v. 1.7 regarding male cum don't work for me. Can i assign a shortcut keyboard to the 5 camera POV? Using the mouse to rotate the camera during registration make my appear a white plus on the center of the screen marking it on video. Thank you in advance.
best way is to use ingame button ( just made the male orgasm jauge fill, then lock it with padlock , then in game just clic cum anytime you want. other than that shortkey is the only way, but it not work everytime )

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
best way is to use ingame button ( just made the male orgasm jauge fill, then lock it with padlock , then in game just clic cum anytime you want. other than that shortkey is the only way, but it not work everytime )
Thank you but i'm looking for a way to make him cum while I'm recording videos.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you but i'm looking for a way to make him cum while I'm recording videos.
well cant help sadly :/ shortcut mod was the ebstway but..well.. no luck.

btw, is somebody know if the arena work in here ? i dont know if its even possible to make it work

Titsipop

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys i downloaded the game and i read that you have to drag the app to ipa.exe but the Honeyselect is still japanese? need help

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes