michael205

Jan 30, 2018
OK, so two files are corrupted
~\Honey Select\abdata\mat_cha_08.unity.3d
~\Honey Select\abdata\studio\itemobj\honey\00.unity3d

If someone has these files files then pleasy just upload them. Not so hard to replace ;)

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
May be help you with this:

Fully Updated HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content [BACKUP] - Version 1.20
Size: 10.7GB RAR - 21.3GB Extracted

How to install pack and all addons + plugin:

Update: February 17, 2018

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Hey guys Thank you for this :D Do yu think in the Next hour we can Download it or should i just go to Sleep and look the next day into it.

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
Sorry for just jumping in like this without looking at the other post. But i was thinking it would be kinda cool to have a contest to make a fan fav model. May be a really dumb idea since i have zero modding skills and what not, just thought i'd throw it out there.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I'm about to finish the upload in 5min. You'll have to wait a bit more because i'm gonna re-download the files i'm uploading to make sure they're ok. (I already unpacked my pack, i just want to make sure it works after upload so the same thing wont happe). So please just wait a bit.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm about to finish the upload in 5min. You'll have to wait a bit more because i'm gonna re-download the files i'm uploading to make sure they're ok. (I already unpacked my pack, i just want to make sure it works after upload so the same thing wont happe). So please just wait a bit.
You're a saint, Bloo.

Reactions: DeadlyDrwg
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes