seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
same as "buying" legally Honeyselect .. wich... wil legally only work in japan country and will be automatically blocked for the rest of the world ( its ILLUSION system )

:p
Well, you can now buy Fakku release, and that's it, just 60$, then all the mods you can get around are free; meanwhile, a single pro bundle from daz is about 100-140$, and that's just 1 model + a couple of clothes...

Aug 26, 2017
After the 4th time installing everything, and spending days fixing one prob after another, I've finally got my install working with no weirdness save for untranslated dialogue. Biggest prob I had was the 1.2 patch I first found had 4 of the level files corrupted. Tried a few more and finally got one that wasn't. Imo it's not as hard as a lot of games I've modded in the past, might seem daunting, but really isn't if you double check everything is the right version, and so forth.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Well, you can now buy Fakku release, and that's it, just 60$, then all the mods you can get around are free; meanwhile, a single pro bundle from daz is about 100-140$, and that's just 1 model + a couple of clothes...
thats the pro bundle price :) . you can buy them for 60$ , and less in sale, and even less if you premium.
but its up to you.
just saying.. Honey Select studio is a real pain in the ass. and the models are limited ( its various for female, but male are extremly limited). good luck with your project :)

ForeverOnline

Feb 8, 2018
extremly limited without mod. even more for male.

if you want harley quinn, feel free to browse on the booru, they are lots there... they use mods, yeah, but its the best you can do without using Roy12 ripoff

as far as i know, you free to take one, modify with your taste and use it on game.
as long it didnt use any ripped original game content, its all good. (such as like roy12 mods who rip stuff directly from game wich is technically illegal but whatever..)

also.. if i may add.. doing a game with HS is pain in ass due to the studio who is horrible to use. more easy to use DAZ for that (even if your pc is not super powerful)

but its up to you :)
Yeah I'm experimenting with stuff now, thanks for the advice. Though I'm focusing on writing the damned thing before all else.

Jul 22, 2017
I'm new to this game. Is it worth to play it? I don't know if I want to invest a lot of time in to finding mods and stuff I'm just curious if it's simple to use and if the original is good enough?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I'm new to this game. Is it worth to play it? I don't know if I want to invest a lot of time in to finding mods and stuff I'm just curious if it's simple to use and if the original is good enough?
Well, there isn't really much of a game. You design your character and meet a girl and have sex. Then you start designing your own girls...to have sex with. So far I haven't even spent as much time playing it as I did to get it working but there isn't enough draw to bring me back that often.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a "create your dream girls and fuck the Sh*t out of them" type of game.

Reactions: ponyguy
Jul 22, 2017
Ok I tried it out and everything. Seems good enough for me. Another question is about the mods. You can bring other characters in the game? How? And is it possible to get a mod which has more sex scenarios? Also how to do that.
Thanks in advance.

Aug 26, 2017
Ok I tried it out and everything. Seems good enough for me. Another question is about the mods. You can bring other characters in the game? How? And is it possible to get a mod which has more sex scenarios? Also how to do that.
Thanks in advance.
You unlock sex options based on the girl's traits, your relationship with her, and your achievements. I don't know how much faith I'd put into finding mods that add animations/positions based on how hard designing new anims can be. Not saying there aren't any, just they may not be worth the trouble.

PowerMike

Feb 10, 2018
Is there any way to randomise the girl that you create?
I mean her face, body and clothes. Just press one button and random everything.
Is there a thing like this by default or by a mod?

Edit: How the male can be naked?

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any way to randomise the girl that you create?
I mean her face, body and clothes. Just press one button and random everything.
Is there a thing like this by default or by a mod?
Start the game-->call Sitri--> Search girl

Reactions: PowerMike

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I've shared a up-to-date version (1.20) of Honey Select + All DLC & Extra Content + Translation + Uncensor Mod. We'll share a torrent later today hopefully if not tomorrow or so.

Please make sure to read the idiot proof installation and all extra information in the OP. Any questions that are answered in it, i wont bother replying to.

Yes, you have to download everything again. No, i wont share what was updated, the old pack was just that, OLD. It was hard to tell what was missing with all the possible variables from patches. This new pack is pre-installed and requires no work whatsoever. No mods besides core mods are included.

Thank you @blubbat0r for setting this up.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes