NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I downloaded the game and created my crush and then performed beautiful intercourse with her imagining that the lucky lad in the game was actually me.I had a little wank not gonna lie,but then I felt really bad like when you see a kitten get hurt or when you open your happy meal and you already have that toy.I'm not that type of bloke,to just have a wank and shrug it off like nothing happened,it's the same as a daddy leaving his child.I like to get to know the girl better,even if it's just for a little wank.So,I tried spending more time with my crush at school,having meaningful conversation with her and then,I come home and imagine that that beautiful intercourse I have with her virtual version in Honey Select 2 is actually real.Afterall,even a little wank can transcend and have genuine significance.
Reading this with that avatar right beside the text was deeply uncomfortable.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Is there any way to add multiple clothing sets to each girl? I like to have her change once in a while, even mid session. I was able to load at least 3 (if I remember correctly) in the original Honey Select, but can't seem to figure it out here. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? Thanks!
Yes, there is.
Please, see the image with the steps required. You can also change the girl at any moment (steps 4&5).

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
On the subject of changing clothes during the game, I wish it was like before where you could create "closeted" clothing options per location for the characters like before.

I like dressing the characters in a variety of sexy outfits (and then undressing them) and wish we could've been gifted with choosing an outfit for a character per a couple of locations, like school outfit for school... a nice sexy dress for the bar... a swimsuit for the backyard... etc... trying to use the clothes switch while trying to get your game on with the girl definitely can create a level of frustration and seeing her in a silky gown while in the classroom is immersion breaking to say the least. ;)

Reactions: hun hunter

lewtz24

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys,sorry if this was asked before I tried searching here and on the other thread and didn't find an answer.Does anybody know if it's possible to have the second selected girl be/react in the room while the MC and the first girl have sex?Like it was in Play Home,you would select the first girl and if you were to also select a second one she would always be in the said map.Thanks very much.

Reactions: saintishin

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
On the subject of changing clothes during the game, I wish it was like before where you could create "closeted" clothing options per location for the characters like before.

I like dressing the characters in a variety of sexy outfits (and then undressing them) and wish we could've been gifted with choosing an outfit for a character per a couple of locations, like school outfit for school... a nice sexy dress for the bar... a swimsuit for the backyard... etc... trying to use the clothes switch while trying to get your game on with the girl definitely can create a level of frustration and seeing her in a silky gown while in the classroom is immersion breaking to say the least. ;)
After you create whatever outfits you like, you can use them in any situation, at any time. Please see image below. Also, in steps 4 & 5, you can also switch the girl at any time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
Yes, there is.
Please, see the image with the steps required. You can also change the girl at any moment (steps 4&5).
Any idea why that little top box is completely empty on my game? I downloaded the R2 and really the only thing I've added are a few character cards and created some outfits. I haven't modified much (except visual settings) in the game, either. Is there a place I should go to add to that top box? I can see a list of girls to switch out, but cannot see any list of outfits. Thanks so much for your help!

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Any idea why that little top box is completely empty on my game? I downloaded the R2 and really the only thing I've added are a few character cards and created some outfits. I haven't modified much (except visual settings) in the game, either. Is there a place I should go to add to that top box? I can see a list of girls to switch out, but cannot see any list of outfits. Thanks so much for your help!
I really don't know... I didn't do anything special. Just downloaded the game, accepted all the defaults and started "playing". Maybe someone else can figure it out...

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018

having costume presets is always good, but not the way it was in HS where you cant wear a swim bikini and a regular top/bottom at the same time right? i am pleased that we can finally do this at least :LOL:. also chara cards size would increase allot with ultra high resolution texture maps,mods and materials, it will also increase loading/folder scanning time. not to mention the unlimited accessory slots plugin, having all three costumes with 50+ accessories will just hang your computer when you open a folder that contains allot of characters, even if you have the best solid state drive and ram in the world. maybe its better this way ^^.

btw, best of luck to you and all game developers in F95 with the holiday contest (y)

did you mean the coordinate cards menu but the "top box"? if that is the case, it looks like you don't have any saved costumes or "coordinates". while in maker, load any character and then click on the clothes icon from top left, then you will notice a "save & load" options from the menu on the left, it is where you save or load a character's costume in to a coordinate cards. you will be able to see them in game if you successfully save in maker.

Is this honey select 2? How do you get scenes like this?
it looks like it has been made in the studio (not in the mane game). there are allot of advanced plugins, tools and mods to compose even more complex scenes if you spend time creating them. i am not sure if the creator of this video has used the HS2 h-animations or made/edit them (i didn't spend much time exploring all stock animations).

there are few basic things about the studio here in the studio/chara help thread, and i am planing to add more advanced/interesting guides about custom animations and camera movement like this one soon.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
having costume presets is always good, but not the way it was in HS where you cant wear a swim bikini and a regular top/bottom at the same time right? i am pleased that we can finally do this at least :LOL:. also chara cards size would increase allot with ultra high resolution texture maps,mods and materials, it will also increase loading/folder scanning time. not to mention the unlimited accessory slots plugin, having all three costumes with 50+ accessories will just hang your computer when you open a folder that contains allot of characters, even if you have the best solid state drive and ram in the world. maybe its better this way ^^.

btw, best of luck to you and all game developers in F95 with the holiday contest (y)

did you mean the coordinate cards menu but the "top box"? if that is the case, it looks like you don't have any saved costumes or "coordinates". while in maker, load any character and then click on the clothes icon from top left, then you will notice a "save & load" options from the menu on the left, it is where you save or load a character's costume in to a coordinate cards. you will be able to see them in game if you successfully save in maker.

it looks like it has been made in the studio (not in the mane game). there are allot of advanced plugins, tools and mods to compose even more complex scenes if you spend time creating them. i am not sure if the creator of this video has used the HS2 h-animations or made/edit them (i didn't spend much time exploring all stock animations).

there are few basic things about the studio here in the studio/chara help thread, and i am planing to add more advanced/interesting guides about custom animations and camera movement like this one soon.
Thanks so much! I had totally not realized that I saved the coord cards in a sub folder and it wasn't reading them. I put them in the main folder and they are working well. Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: hun hunter

hanjin25

Aug 26, 2017
Are there any special scenes/text that pop up after completing all achievements and getting all the unlockables?

Also, is there a way to adjust this without fully unlocking them via F12?

geogy22

Oct 13, 2017
For guys who cannot 'scroll up' using Oculus controller joystick in HoneySelect2VR,

Here's your solution:

- After installation, run 'Init Setting' and play the game in non-vr mode at least once.
- Run the Virtual Desktop from Oculus (Quest 2 in my case). Desktop will be open in your HMD.
- Find the Virtual Desktop Streamer icon from your taskbar (usually hidden in bottom right corner)
- Right click or long-trigger on it, to show drop down context menu. Select 'launch game' and locate HoneySelect2VR to execute. This process is called 'injection'.
- Enjoy the game in VR, although it is not providing the full 'story' mode.

Hope this will help you guys; I had to struggle for a while myself.
O. M. G. THANKS.

worst vr implmentation ever this game lol. KK was so much better.

Mr.Li

Jan 13, 2019
Hello,

I'm new here and have been playing the game for a while now. I downloaded the Honey Select 2 DX Better repack but for some reason there was 1 file that got corrupted making my game incomplete. Everything's still fine but there are in-game items and poses in studio missing. I was hoping anybody can help this unfortunate guy out so I don't have to redownload the entire game again that took me 5 days (slow internet).

1609170742317.png The first folder is StudioNeoV2_Data. I just need that file at the end under theWindows64 folder.

Reactions: lewtz24

lewtz24

Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

I'm new here and have been playing the game for a while now. I downloaded the Honey Select 2 DX Better repack but for some reason there was 1 file that got corrupted making my game incomplete. Everything's still fine but there are in-game items and poses in studio missing. I was hoping anybody can help this unfortunate guy out so I don't have to redownload the entire game again that took me 5 days (slow internet).

View attachment 960697 The first folder is StudioNeoV2_Data. I just need that file at the end under theWindows64 folder.
Here you go bro,let me know if that's the one or if you need something else

Jjlxtreme

Jan 10, 2018
Hey everyone need help. I downloaded some character cards but the animation for the vagina is not working. What do I need to do to get the animations working? It works for Fur but none of the downloaded cards.

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone need help. I downloaded some character cards but the animation for the vagina is not working. What do I need to do to get the animations working? It works for Fur but none of the downloaded cards.
The DL'ed cards are likely using old non-animated uncensors. Load card in maker, and change the uncensor to one of the animated ones with bp in the name, and save. Or set your default unsensor to one of the animated ones in the Uncensor Selector plugin, and you can just set those cards to use the default.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes