anynameyouwish1208

Dec 19, 2020
Is there anywhere to find better male faces, bodies, beards(?), etc? The options are very meager. I'm trying for characters that look more realistic, less anime. :)

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
if im doing a fresh download do i still need the hotfixes ?
no not if you are downloading the latest all in one.

Hello guys,

could someone please tell me how to enter the MMDD or VMD (dance) plugin/mod in the StudioNEOV2?
I patched my HS2 from the basegame with the hotfix and also added the sideloader mod pack + the latest HS2 DX BetterRepack R3.

The game works fine and I guess it cant be an installation/missing mod issue.
I also have the MMDD v1.2.1 and HS2_VMDPlay v0.3.4 under the folder "[OPTIONAL] Mods" in my game directory.

I furthermore found a tutorial but the mentioned shortcut "ctrl/strg + i" dont work in my HS2

Below you can also check a screenshot form my StudioNEOV2.

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 953213
that tutorial is too old, i am not even sure if that was HS2 ^^. also, "VMD play" and "MMDD" plugins are totally two different plugins that both do the same thing. i couldn't run MMDD so i'll explain how the VMD play works:

first please remove both plugins any other MMD related plugins you have tried previously (.dlls or additional files and folders) and lets start fresh to avoid all conflicts. then go to "[optional]mods/VMD_play" and copy the content of the VMD_play plugin folder to your game's BepInEx. you can open the VMDplay plugin in studio by (Ctrl+Shift+V) then turn "ON" the selected character from the plugin, then press "..." and load all the mmd data you want (dances, sound and camera) from all tabs. make sure you click on the "load" button after browsing for the mmd dance data for it to successful load, and also make sure that any kinematic mode is not active for the selected chara. you will also notice that heels bone will not adapt to the model so please refer to this post here and the responses below to know how to fix it.

Enxxrx

Jun 20, 2017
I know that the cards are not compatible from HS1, but are clothing items? I had some great clothing I had found for HS1 and would love to have them for HS2, but no idea where to even look. I haven't tried adding the files yet, but don't want to make a mess if it's pointless anyways. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
I know that the cards are not compatible from HS1, but are clothing items? I had some great clothing I had found for HS1 and would love to have them for HS2, but no idea where to even look. I haven't tried adding the files yet, but don't want to make a mess if it's pointless anyways. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.
unfortunately these will not work on HS2 as well. the way that assets/clothes for characters are handled depend on how the character's mesh, bones, other components and their composition are formed, this is exactly why you can use AI characters on HS2 (they are similar in composition) but cant load HS's (different composition), same goes to clothes as they have to be skinned on a body mesh and some times replace them.

the modders who created those mods you mentioned may be importing those clothes to HS2 and edit/adjust them to the new models, i am sure you will find allot of good stuff to use added every month if you update your sideloader mod packs via kkmanager.

same question, just downloaded it today, saw some hotfixes months ago, still relevant ??
any fix or release will be included in a latest full repack usually, so if you download the latest full all in one repack version it will include all fixes needed for previous versions. but if you decide to download only the update, the previous versions and their hot fixes are needed. ex. you have "HS2 updateA", you have to install "updateA hot fix" to be able to update your game to "updateB". OR, you can simple download "HS2 updateB All-In-One" that includes everything in the previous.

Does anyone know how I can resize/reshape the tongues on the girls? (with or without mods)
if i am understanding correctly how tongues work, they use a different mesh depending on pose. because none of the "tang" bones modifications seem to apply, not even the blendshapes related to it. but if you are using the studio you can simply disable the tongue from material editor and use a tongue item instead (which can be edited and posed by FK) and then attach it to the character using node constrains plugin.

Jamoin123

Nov 19, 2019
Could anyone tell me how I can make the Main Character a girl? I want some futa action but all i can do is give my MC womanly hair, but im sure I've seen people having a girl as the Player.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Could anyone tell me how I can make the Main Character a girl? I want some futa action but all i can do is give my MC womanly hair, but im sure I've seen people having a girl as the Player.
Make sure you have a girl set with the Futa checkbox ticked in the creator. From the main game menu in your room, select Characters > Player

Any futa girls you have will be in the (not very obvious) tab at the top of the selection window.
menuedit.png

Reactions: hun hunter and itgm

Haaraka

Nov 1, 2020
What do you even do in this game?
I see it all of the time on other Hentai sites.

How good is the Futa Content?

Bukkageisha

Oct 22, 2017
Is it possible to have a mosaic censorship for the pussy ? There is only for the male

and is there a way to make it so that the semen does not disappear and that it can accumulate on the ground ?

Last edited:

Great_Old_One

Aug 29, 2020
Which Discord server, specifically? The one for this forum? Is there a fan server for this game in particular?
Specifically the Illusion Soft Discord server:
Check the #ai-hs2-cards channel (among the other hs2 and ai-hs2 channels)
Might also want to check kenzato:

Reactions: hun hunter

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone!
I did two characters base on DOA's Christie from Roy 12.
One is Lara Croft, the other is just a fun "Santa Baby"... :)
I didn't use anything that is *not* on the latest repack. Enjoy!
HS2ChaF_20201225204936988.png HS2ChaF_20201226133413362.png
Edit: Just changed the "Lara Croft" image, with some tweeks... :)

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018

Has anyone tried this mod for DX2 studio?
i have only seen a video of it .

Is it possible to have a mosaic censorship for the pussy ? There is only for the male

and is there a way to make it so that the semen does not disappear and that it can accumulate on the ground ?
i am not sure if you can change it for the chara body using material editor. but if you are using the studio i personally use hooh's mosaic items and attach then to the body, they look much better than the mosaic shader in game.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes