VN Others Completed Homeless School Girl [Arkham]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sep 28, 2018
Closer to inseki really, but since we don't have an inseki tag afaik it got tagged incest because part of the backstory involves her step-father raping her repeatedly according to the one commenter earlier who gave the warning spoilers so people who weren't into this could avoid it.

Reactions: Ice piece

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
This game was a true nightmare. Seriously, I'm sorry, but I can not understand how this can please somebody like this. No offense but you people disgust me. My hopes for happy ending were crushed. And that ending was loathsome, brutal and little confusing. I am suprised that I didn´t threw up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do not want to see anything that would remind me of the existence of this game. I want to forget that this exists. Now, excuse me, I have to go cut the skull because I need to pour gas on that part of the brain in which the memories are stored and set it on fire.
Absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: longsuper1

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for the warning...NO KINKY i could get FROM A tortured orphan.... my mind is already dark enough. Even though i don't oppose people from eatting dog meat but bullying helpless weaklins of my kind would be a new low i could never feel happy from. Good luck to ya all but i will skip

PokemonLord

Feb 15, 2022
This game was a true nightmare. Seriously, I'm sorry, but I can not understand how this can please somebody like this. No offense but you people disgust me. My hopes for happy ending were crushed. And that ending was loathsome, brutal and little confusing. I am suprised that I didn´t threw up.

I do not want to see anything that would remind me of the existence of this game. I want to forget that this exists. Now, excuse me, I have to go cut the skull because I need to pour gas on that part of the brain in which the memories are stored and set it on fire.
Thank you for the warning. Seriously.

darthlucifer

May 4, 2018
This is just sad. The way the it's made its brilliant but the story is depressing and twisted as hell. Check out the earlier spoilers. It's not just the story but the way it's said. The background SFX and all. I really hoped for a happy ending.

I really wish the developer make a part 2 of this game with an happy ending.

Chrnc_Mastrbatr

Oct 20, 2023

thanks for the heads up. Im into cnc but this sounds like hell

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes