VN Others Completed Homeless School Girl [Arkham]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I keep seeing this game pop up on my alerts because I left a previous comment. But here's a question to those who finished it...I do enjoy forced scenes and forced group scenes...so is the non-sexual disturbing parts of this game enjoyable enough in that regard? The stuff with the dog is what I most want to miss. Is it possible to just spam "next" over those points and enjoy the rest of the story? Knowing what happens is enough (read the comments here) but I don't need to see it first hand.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Even if I wanted to dip my toes in, I can't. Need some uploaders on the torrent.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Here, it's working:

Give it a try, it's depressing, but also very short. Personally, i found the h-scenes very poor, and that's coming from someone who enjoys rape content.
ok, cool. that's all i needed to know. from the screenshots, it looks kinda promising, but if it doesn't get better than that, i won't bother.

open to good rape-y suggestions, though! any favorites/must plays for those who like forced content? non-censored is obviously more my thing, but i can enjoy a good anime-styled mosaic as long as it's REALLY good.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
open to good rape-y suggestions, though! any favorites/must plays for those who like forced content? non-censored is obviously more my thing, but i can enjoy a good anime-styled mosaic as long as it's REALLY good.
Unfortunately i'm more familiar with japanese censored games. :coldsweat:

Also depends on what rape content you want. There are those who like pain only rape and there those who enjoy rape turning consentual or mixed with corruption.

HSG is one of the few pain only rape translated. If you like that, i think Euphoria is a way better eroge and is uncensored. But beware that rape is not the only thing there, there's a mix of gore, ryona, scat, etc.

There's way more rape turning consensual or semi consensual games.
Liquid has some nice pure rape games: Kuroinu, Suck my dick or die!, Conquering the Queen. All uncensored.
Sansha Mendan is also a fun rape eroge mixed with corruption and training, but is censored. The corruption though is somewhat laughable, because you have to suspend your belief a little to accept the girls falling for the protags cock so fast. The art and cgs are great though.
Black Lilith also has some nice ones, lots of violation, but they are more fun for the art and the over the top corruption and ahegaos. If you like male protagonist, there is: Kagoku Senkan 1 & 2, Captive Market (these eroge are with villanous protagonists and involve rape with training and mind control, it's recommended if you enjoy breaking strong willed women), The Gang Rape Club (villanous protagonist again with lots of gang rape), Valkyrie Svia (control Loki and use the various rape methods to corrupt the valkyries). They also have some female protag eroge: Taimanin series, Armored Warrior Iris, Diviner Knight Towako (it's fun to put these eroge girls through hell because they are strong and proud, the ahegaos come too soon, but the ending result is nice, especially the prostitution content). All their games are censored though.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
I keep seeing this game pop up on my alerts because I left a previous comment. But here's a question to those who finished it...I do enjoy forced scenes and forced group scenes...so is the non-sexual disturbing parts of this game enjoyable enough in that regard? The stuff with the dog is what I most want to miss. Is it possible to just spam "next" over those points and enjoy the rest of the story? Knowing what happens is enough (read the comments here) but I don't need to see it first hand.
The non-sexual disturbing parts being enjoyable... not really? I'm not even sure you could claim they're ever properly separated from the sexual content at all, since pretty much every awful thing happening to her is sandwiched between or accompanied by sex, molestation, or abuse. There's only ten whole 'scenes' in the game, after all. Not sure how to explain without straight up listing everything in detail:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Unfortunately i'm more familiar with japanese censored games. :coldsweat:

Also depends on what rape content you want. There are those who like pain only rape and there those who enjoy rape turning consentual or mixed with corruption.

HSG is one of the few pain only rape translated. If you like that, i think Euphoria is a way better eroge and is uncensored. But beware that rape is not the only thing there, there's a mix of gore, ryona, scat, etc.

There's way more rape turning consensual or semi consensual games.
Liquid has some good pure rape games: Kuroinu, Suck my dick or die!, Conquering the Queen. All uncensored.
Sansha Mendan is also a fun rape eroge mixed with corruption and training, but is censored. The corruption though is somewhat laughable, because you have to suspend your belief a little to accept the girls falling for the protags cock so fast. The art and cgs are great though.
Black Lilith also has some nice ones, lots of violation, but they are more fun for the art and the over the top corruption and ahegaos. If you like male protagonist, there is: Kagoku Senkan 1 & 2, Captive Market (these eroge are with villanous protagonists and involve rape with training and mind control, it's recommended if you enjoy breaking strong willed women), The Gang Rape Club (villanous protagonist again with lots of gang rape), Valkyrie Svia (control Loki and use the various rape methods to corrupt the valkyries). They also have some female protag eroge: Taimanin series, Armored Warrior Iris, Diviner Knight Towako (it's fun to put these eroge girls through hell because they are strong and proud, the ahegaos come too soon imo, but the ending result is nice, especially the prostitution content). All their games are censored though.
Thanks for the lengthy reply. I'll get into some of those soon. I personally loved Euphoria, despite it's grossness. Nemu is one of my all time favorite gaming characters and I wish I could find a real life equivalent. lol...It was def a Japanese art style, but being uncensored was great. GRC is fantastic as well. I personally enjoy being behind the eyes of the female as I play, but if it's a good story I can get into it. But I would typically act a lot different than the guys do in these games. Back to Euphoria, for example, in the "Nemu Only" play through, I would have stopped resisting that shit by the end of round 1. lol

Some other good suggestions in there, will give them a peek.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I shut it down at that scene.

It wasn't pleasant before that but that just tipped it over the thin edge it was already on.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

DoingGodsWork

Nov 12, 2017
I found a MEGA link from a disqus comment but idk if it's safe. If anyone wants to try it be my guest.

BE CAREFUL, AGAIN I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS SAFE

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
A lone girl, wearing a tattered school uniform, lives on a dry river bed. She can't go to school, has no house, not even a tent... just a helpless, lonely girl. She searches garbage cans for food to survive every day. And whenever she is found by vagrants or delinquents, she becomes their plaything. Gang-raped, disgraced, forced to drink semen, dirtied, abused, scorned...
ew

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes