RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I can't run the game. its that shit "nwjs" that require windows 10.
OP should update the OS requirement to windows 10+

Reactions: pakto

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
The pre game preparation, background, and character introduction are all very good, but don't forget that this game has been playing for several years, and you are still slowly updating some boring content. Players playing this game are just playing a void like the male lead.
I'm afraid there might be another character to introduce! Jerome for the wife, Ritchie for the younger daughter, missing that of the older daughter

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Sex scenes don't have to be there immediately, but the lack of sex scenes in an episode 3 is where it does start to become a problem.

Reactions: potspipe

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Sex scenes don't have to be there immediately, but the lack of sex scenes in an episode 3 is where it does start to become a problem.
I'm afraid at such a brisk pace, the game will reach sex only by the 10th episode)))

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
requirement should be informative.
u can not say win and only w10 works.
also remember, this is a crappy sexgame. u can play GTA5/The Witcher 3 in windows 7.

Reactions: DJsona and pakto

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
First of all i want to congratulate you for your game..It is one of the most interesting scenarios in this site..The game it self places you in a role of a guy who is challenged physicaly and more important mentally..what i mean

- it shows you that you cant trust what you saw even when its happening infront of your eyes..That is the feeling that most games miss to extract from the player.

- plotline is offering diversity..you can play as the obedient husband, or as the the husband that takes charge or even the husband that is that his accident took a toll in his mental state when it comes in the relations with the family.

- models are nice, loveable ..sexy wife-daughters..intimidating villain adorable protagonist.

- the feeling of the game, the deja-vu hint , something tells me that this is a loop happening infront of the protagonist eyes choises that have been made and cannot be unmade.

- My personal recomendation during the dinner scene we should see all of the events regardless of the choises(kitchen scene or table scene) to be unfolded or not at all depending in our choises(dismiss Jerome from the beginning and wife argument )

PS.-Something is telling me that the wife hides something regarding the whole situation...or maybe its how i play that allows me to feel like this.

In conclusion great scenario, nice enviroment ,strong core - But in order to go forward i think action must take place during the empty week of this update in form of patches event add-ons and the next update, because i think prolonging the plot might become tiresome for the players..

Keep up the good work and thank you for this unique game.
Have not played the game, but will say that if the guy is paralyzed from waist down, including his dick not working, the wife after some time will probably cheat regardless. It maybe just matters if she flaunts it or not. We can probably assume she's been banging the 'villain' for awhile already and that's why her 'gift' is to invite him into their house so she has easier access to a working cock.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
yup got cucked by his brother but in the end he got revenged by being suicidal, the mc asked the two, his wife and his brother to kill him, couldn't do it himself he said, but when they're setting up the killing, the mc first killed his wife, and saying he always knew everything, in the end he recovered and able to walk iirc and lived a happy ending with his young son
Ah, the way it should be. Just rewards for those with no loyalty. :D

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Have not played the game, but will say that if the guy is paralyzed from waist down, including his dick not working, the wife after some time will probably cheat regardless. It maybe just matters if she flaunts it or not. We can probably assume she's been banging the 'villain' for awhile already and that's why her 'gift' is to invite him into their house so she has easier access to a working cock.
He is working on a cure for being paralyzed. No joke. That's part of the story. It's looking like he is succeeding too, it just isn't done yet.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Wooow.... every update i did download..... starting from scratch every time and nothing really happening in the game???? :D
Do you know that there's a skip function? So you can fast forward past the all the choices and start at the start of any chapter.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes